• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
UnityAssetVamifier 22.1

Plugins UnityAssetVamifier 22.1

mr.ripley

Reactions
mr.ripley submitted a new resource:

UnityAssetVamifier 22.1 - Updated Version of @NoStage3s script solving a problem with emissive materials

Updated Version of @NoStage3, @rernat script solving a problem with emissive materials.
I just added one line to skip materials with "_EMISSION" keyword enabled.
UnityAssetVamifier is a simple plugin to convert Materials used in Unity Asset Bundles (.assetbundle) from Unity default shaders (Roughness setup preferred) to the builtin VAM shader and expose the shader properties in the UI.

All the credits go to NoStage3

You may support NoStage3...

Read more about this resource...

Let me know if it works for you ❤️
it do not work. or rather i missunderstand how it works :) it ommit material with emmision i had hope that it use it and allow to emmisive part ias also used :( so if there is emmisive it just leav it in orginal and thus all that plugin scrollbars do not work with it :( is it impossible to do it?

it do not work. or rather i missunderstand how it works :) it ommit material with emmision i had hope that it use it and allow to emmisive part ias also used :( so if there is emmisive it just leav it in orginal and thus all that plugin scrollbars do not work with it :( is it impossible to do it?

It does exactly what it did before, except that it doesn't affect textures that have EMISSIVE (a light, a bulb, a flashlight, a TV screen, a cell phone screen, a tablet screen, etc.) - because it shouldn't anyway.

Can I have an example of what you want to do?

sorry. maybe it sth i do not understand. as i use it on asset that do not have emissive property then it work ok, i can change roughness, specular and so on. but as i add it to asset that have emisive property enabled and some eimivisve texutre or colour then that matarial is not changed and thus i cannot change specular and so on for. so emivisve still work but i cant change other properties of that material in asset.

Back
Top Bottom