Underwear Clipping Alpha Cover

Clothing Underwear Clipping Alpha Cover

Origin69

Reactions
Origin69 submitted a new resource:

Underwear Clipping Alpha Cover - See where you want, not where you don't.

I was asked to make a half panty, so that things didn't clip with tight skirts. I thought it would be better if I could hide the clipping issue so that you were not limited to one style or were unable to remove the skirt. With this you can remove the skirt and alpha cover simultaneously and still see the full underwear.

View attachment 198701

You will have to set all clothing that you want visible on top of the underwear area at 2200 in the render Queue in the...

Read more about this resource...

It's not my skirt. My item is invisible. This is for any Clothes that go over the panty line area.
If any item of clothing is tighter than the panty band it will clip through. This invisible item covers the band and the outer clothes. Because of it's postion in the render queue and it's alpha transparency, the game renders whats underneath it as invisible too. By changing the Render Que to 2200 for which ever clothing item you want from any creator, the top of the underwear will still be invisible, but that outer clothing item will not be.

Is this only for black/dark clothes? Because if i change the collor i can see it like a dark shadow.

You could try messing with the shader queue and alpha setting a bit. I got it to stop interfering with the specular lighting on the clothing underneath. I think it may still cast a shadow though. Best I can do right now with what we have access to work from.

You could try messing with the shader queue and alpha setting a bit. I got it to stop interfering with the specular lighting on the clothing underneath. I think it may still cast a shadow though. Best I can do right now with what we have access to work from.

Yea, i have testet some things with the settings. I think another problem is, that i use reshade.
But not a big problem, the most time i use dark skirts. Thx for your work. ;)

Hey Origin69, epic idea man. I often have panty poke through in the crotch/vagina area too - how would I go about using your tool to make a preset to fix this area, if possible? Thank you

This item won't work for that, it only covers the hip line. Your best bet is to make an alpha texture for the panty that is clipping.

Hey Origin69, epic idea man. I often have panty poke through in the crotch/vagina area too - how would I go about using your tool to make a preset to fix this area, if possible? Thank you
This same effect could be achieved with any item of clothing though. The clothing Item I made for this is basically an invisible really short skirt that is offset away from the body over the hip area. If you have an item that covers the area you want, like a pair of shorts or something, just set the material thickness/offset to cover the pantyline and copy the material properties from my alpha cover to that item of clothing and adjust the material shader.

If you still have issues, send me a screen shot of what you are trying to fix and I'll take a look.

Back
Top Bottom