• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Resource icon

Plugins Nipple Clipping Reducer

vamtaco

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
vamtaco submitted a new resource:

Nipple Clipping Reducer - Prevent nipples poking through clothing.

What's new in v3
  • Supports custom clothing
  • Most data now stored at plugin level instead of scene
  • Customize the nipple settings for each clothing item
Description
Allows the user to add clothing items to a managed list. When an item in the list is set active, the nipples of the character will collapse down to prevent poking through the clothing. When the item is removed, the nipples will be restored to the original state. Nipple state at the time the...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Mr Taco,

Version: vamtaco.NippleClippingReducer.3

First, thank you for the script. It makes wonder for rigid attires such as women corsets.
However, I noticed the settings are stored on a single line in Custom\Scripts\vamtaco\NippleClippingReducer\NippleClippingReducer.Data.json without carriage return.
I've got 3 settings so far and I am wondering if I am not going to hit a limit some time in the future.

I think it may not be working with a .var. Worked ok when I unpacked. If that's the case, may I suggest you document the prerequisite in your OP?

Cheers!

Last edited:
would be better if nipples come back for the "undressed" state

This has become one of the plugins I can't do without!

However, I notice that some clothing items cannot be added to the list. Any idea why? PM me if you need examples.

Is there a way to apply the same 'breast' morph to clothing so it fits better rather than hiding the nipples? (i want pokes... :p )

vamtaco updated Nipple Clipping Reducer with a new update entry:

Fix for multiple clothing items with the same name

Please note this update was done in @vamtaco absence by @DJ and @Acid Bubbles and posted by @meshedvr

Here is what DJ posted about this:

With @Acid Bubbles help, the "nipple clipping reducer" plugin has been fixed to eliminate an annoying and erratic bug. The script would sometimes fail. Apparently it couldn't handle multiple clothing items with the same name. The fix was to replace every instance of "SingleOrDefault"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is a great idea but flawed execution.

I can add clothes to the plugin and set what I want the nipples to be when that clothing is active, however it doesn't reset the nipples back to what they were before when the clothing is removed, which is kind of pointless...

You'd only want the nipples to be nonexistent when the clothing is on, not when it's removed.

Edit: So apparently what had happened was I was messing around with the morphs myself before installing this plugin and mistakenly left the nipples flattened when I added the plugin to the model. So when I removed the clothing, it was returning the nipples to what they were before, which was flattened, but I thought they weren't flattened :'D

Last edited:
This is a great idea but flawed execution.

I can add clothes to the plugin and set what I want the nipples to be when that clothing is active, however it doesn't reset the nipples back to what they were before when the clothing is removed, which is kind of pointless...

You'd only want the nipples to be nonexistent when the clothing is on, not when it's removed.

The plugin does undo your changes when the clothing is removed by unchecking the clothing item in the clothing menu. It only knows if the clothing item is loaded or not, and applies the settings accordingly. It can't tell if you've set the clothing to undress and exposed a nipple, or even peeled the garment right off.

The plugin does undo your changes when the clothing is removed by unchecking the clothing item in the clothing menu. It only knows if the clothing item is loaded or not, and applies the settings accordingly. It can't tell if you've set the clothing to undress and exposed a nipple, or even peeled the garment right off.
So apparently what had happened was I was messing around with the morphs myself before installing this plugin and mistakenly left the nipples flattened when I added the plugin to the model. So when I removed the clothing, it was returning the nipples to what they were before, which was flattened, but I thought they weren't flattened :'D

I get the following error when I load the plugin:

Nip.JPG

Any idea why that is, and how to prevent it?

Plugin works with no errors for me, but unfortunately it not helps in some cases, i mean his impact not enough for big nipples (like with some SplineVR models), it's stay visible.

Additionally, there is some misunderstanding - when i activate this (press at "Add to No clip List" green button), all sliders for nipple post-adjusting are drops to zero state. And respectively we can now make nipples just bigger, no less. But, do really no logic to have ability to adjust nipple to smaller direction instead ? Or at least at bi-directional manner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom