Question UIAssist: what do you have on your screens?

atani

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
atani12.gitlab.io
Hi everyone,

I took my first steps with VAM (amazing!!!) this year and only a few weeks ago did I discover how even more amazing it is using JayJayWon's UIAssist plugin.
One of the joys of VAM is that it can be so many things, and my short experience has been changing with everything you guys (bless you) share on the Hub and Patreon. But the cost of versatility is that sometimes some actions that you want to do often need multiple steps, or sometimes are not available, affecting the scene you're enjoying and the immersion is broken momentarily. That's when I found how much UIAssist helped me supercharged VAM for me.
Please consider that while I am kind of promoting several plugins in my question and follow-up answer, it is because they have helped me do things that greatly improved my VAM experience, and for no other reason.

And so my question, if you're using UIAssist, what do you have on your screens that improves on your VAM experience?

My journey to decide on UIAssist was because I wanted to select a random Appearance preset, to see what randomness could bring to spice things up :) When I couldn't find a way to do that, searching the forum lead me to this plugin. Mind you that this is one of the few features not on the free version, but it was the one I really wanted to have.

As I said, some of the buttons I use might be patron only, I don't know which is what besides the random preset I mentioned. Here's what I'm using at the moment:

- Play/Freeze
- Load Embody on male: this is the new Acid Bubbles plugin that is currently in beta, before was load plugin preset of Improved POV and Passenger
- Performance monitor toggle
- VAM FPS defaults: this uses the FPS defaults for RedEyes' GiveMeFPS plugin
- Random appearance from folder: clothing suppression to not mess whatever scene I'm on,
- 2 more buttons with random appearance for different themed presets
- Load appearance from list: sometimes you really know which one you want
- Random clothing preset
- Undress clothes
- Remove clothes
- Load clothes from list
- A couple of buttons with "fluid clothing": merge on load
- Load scene
- More options for GiveMeFPS: damn this graphics card shortage

And testing others as well as the options available. So much to try, so little time to do it.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom