Tongue Twister - Pond Pounding

Paid Scenes Tongue Twister - Pond Pounding

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Pond Pounding - A horny forest nymph wants to unload her dump truck on you in this colorful fantasy scene

Mackenzie looks kinda different, don't you think? With this scene I tried myself on something a bit more fantasy than my usual stuff, although I have to give credit where credit is due, it was greatly inspired by this dreamy illustration done by Calm and the forest oasis scene created by...

Read more about this resource...

Errrrh - you may want to check your lighting sources as to whether they overlap on a given object. I got a 25% fps boost in VR (only 10 fps, but in VR, that can be a lot...) merely from disabling one of the three light options in your in-scene menu (dunno how many lighting sources that corresponds to).

I think somebody mentioned that in a tutorial a while ago (iirc, it was hazmhox - but I can't find the tutorial right now) - I think the issue was that if an object is lighted by two or more pixellight (spots!?!?) simultaneously, you get a massive hit to performance. OR SOMETHING, yknow?

Anyhow - something's wonky with your lighting setup. The scene doesn't have to be such a performance-vampire.

Edit: Ooooops - wrong thread! (was supposed to be in the v1 discussion - but I guess the lighting is the same?)

EditEdit: While you're at it, consider boosting physicsrate a bit by selectively disabling mouth, breast and glutesphysics. Load GiveMeFps as a scene-plugin - all options in the GUI are also exposed to the trigger system. Means you can toggle/adjust everything via UIButton, Logicbrick or Timeline.

You only need boobiephysics when ze boobies are the most interesting thing to gawp at notice (ie "during the intro scene"). You only need the mouth physics during a BJ. And you only ever (!) need the glutephys during penetration (especially vag penetration). Having more than one of those active at any given time is a luxury very few peeps can afford.

Better physicsrate also means less animations breaking ... (could be interesting for that fiddly tongue-augmented BJ, I recon)

Last edited:
Errrrh - you may want to check your lighting sources as to whether they overlap on a given object. I got a 25% fps boost in VR (only 10 fps, but in VR, that can be a lot...) merely from disabling one of the three light options in your in-scene menu (dunno how many lighting sources that corresponds to).

I think somebody mentioned that in a tutorial a while ago (iirc, it was hazmhox - but I can't find the tutorial right now) - I think the issue was that if an object is lighted by two or more pixellight (spots!?!?) simultaneously, you get a massive hit to performance. OR SOMETHING, yknow?

Anyhow - something's wonky with your lighting setup. The scene doesn't have to be such a performance-vampire.

Edit: Ooooops - wrong thread! (was supposed to be in the v1 discussion - but I guess the lighting is the same?)

EditEdit: While you're at it, consider boosting physicsrate a bit by selectively disabling mouth, breast and glutesphysics. Load GiveMeFps as a scene-plugin - all options in the GUI are also exposed to the trigger system. Means you can toggle/adjust everything via UIButton, Logicbrick or Timeline.

You only need boobiephysics when ze boobies are the most interesting thing to gawp at notice (ie "during the intro scene"). You only need the mouth physics during a BJ. And you only ever (!) need the glutephys during penetration (especially vag penetration). Having more than one of those active at any given time is a luxury very few peeps can afford.

Better physicsrate also means less animations breaking ... (could be interesting for that fiddly tongue-augmented BJ, I recon)

Thank you so much man! I thought that the thing about different light sources lighting an object decreasing fps only applied to people atoms. But turns out because the scene is made of so many separate atoms having them lit by the light sources made the fps drop. I just changed most of the light sources from point to spot and made them light only the necessary parts and now I have like an 15 fps increase while it looks exactly the same as before. Also will be very useful for future scenes!

As for the trick with turning off the physics for unnecessary body parts this was something that was already in the scene, for the ass animation all but the glute physics are turned off and the tongue animations only have the tongue physics on. So sadly I can't increase the fps further turning physics off/on, but thank you anyway for bringing it up :)

Thank you so much man! I thought that the thing about different light sources lighting an object decreasing fps only applied to people atoms. But turns out because the scene is made of so many separate atoms having them lit by the light sources made the fps drop. I just changed most of the light sources from point to spot and made them light only the necessary parts and now I have like an 15 fps increase while it looks exactly the same as before. Also will be very useful for future scenes!

As for the trick with turning off the physics for unnecessary body parts this was something that was already in the scene, for the ass animation all but the glute physics are turned off and the tongue animations only have the tongue physics on. So sadly I can't increase the fps further turning physics off/on, but thank you anyway for bringing it up :)

That scene is simply way too gorgeous not to fight over every last frame so as to be able to enjoy it like it was meant to be! Amazing job capturing the mood & delightfully silly colorscheme of Calm's raunchy drawing(s)! (well, minus the fountains, - nay, torrents! - of ... whelp. Thanks for that link, too, good sir!

Back
Top Bottom