Tits Job support morph

Morphs Tits Job support morph

This needed to be set as 'POSE' in order to use it on every female without breaking her body original mesh.

This needed to be set as 'POSE' in order to use it on every female without breaking her body original mesh.
Oops.
It is certainly easier to use that way. Thanks for pointing that out.
I have replaced it with a pose morph.

Oops.
It is certainly easier to use that way. Thanks for pointing that out.
I have replaced it with a pose morph.
That was quick, nice job and thanks again! now i can use that mod with a button trigger in order to fix my tit job poses.

That looks great, would it be possible to tell me how to load it? sorry, I have no idea how to do that :-(

image.png

love these morphs!!

I put the morph files in the corresponding folder and restarted the game, but I still can't find them in the female morphs, how do I load them correctly?

I put the morph files in the corresponding folder and restarted the game, but I still can't find them in the female morphs, how do I load them correctly?
Fixed a bug that prevented morphs from being displayed.
Please let me know if it still does not show up.

Love the morphs! - thinking of using it in one of my plugins.

But I noticed the var file is called test.titsjob_morphpack3.1 - shouldn't this be ggGG.titsjob_morphpack.3 ?

モーフが大好き! -私のプラグインの1つでそれを使用することを考えています。

しかし、varファイルがtest.titsjob_morphpack3.1と呼ばれていることに気づきました-これはggGG.titsjob_morphpack.3ではありませんか ?
Oh!
All the plugins you have developed are great.
I am honored that you used this morph for your plugin development.

I have corrected the file name and hope you will use it.

Also, we are planning to release free morphs for titsjob and blowjob in the future, so we would be very happy if you could use them as well.

Oh!
All the plugins you have developed are great.
I am honored that you used this morph for your plugin development.

I have corrected the file name and hope you will use it.

Also, we are planning to release free morphs for titsjob and blowjob in the future, so we would be very happy if you could use them as well.

ggGG hello. morphs seem great but. naming for them are very bad. With thousands of morphs you wont remember things like tj15, so normally you would search for tittyjob or titty. Please consider changing it :D

Probably too late to change the name of morphs as other people and myself will already be creating scenes with this morph name already. But perhaps for new morph going forwards use a named morph as Rabbit1qaz suggests. I'll wait a few days to see what you do as I don't wan to release a plugin with a dependency who name has changed. Courses no end of hassle - "why isn't your plugin working?" - because you've got an old version of that morph with the old name.

Back
Top Bottom