tip: using emojis inside reviews

RandomVAMUser

Reactions
just a quick tip if you wanna add emojis inside a review (or reply)

- instead of writing :_(Y)_: for (y) or :_heart_: for ❤ (_without_underscore_)
you can still use 'manual way' with emoji codes, but no preview until you post it
- just goto https://emojipedia.org/
- pick a category
- find emoji
- click on copy button
- paste it inside review
- if it shows preview emoji it works (it not, try a different one)

quick example using copy-paste (here):
copyEmoji.jpg

↑ copy ↑

and

↓ paste ↓
😉

😊 And on a windows platform, you can press WindowsKey + . (PeriodKey) to bring up the emoji menu💕😁👍😒❤️🤣😂😊😘👌 which also has gifs and other things. I found this when they removed 💩 from the quick picks at my job. 🎶😎😉🤞😢✌️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🙌😡🤬💀👿🤓 so yeah, there's that too :)

MuaKissGIF.gif
ScreamingGruGIF.gif
EntsetztEmojiGIF.gif

@RandomVAMUser
This GIF makes me laugh everytime i look at it, never seen it before, fantastic 😂

@AWWalker
What - is - UP??? Where did you get this combination from? Is this kind of a "CIA members only" combination? What is this?! Never heard of it, never seen it, what is going on here? :geek:

One day I figured out u could window key 1 thru 9 to launch apps on your task bar. So I did every key on the key board. They're at lots. Like they're is no task Mgr in win 11 rt click task bar, so I pinned it to position 1, now windows key + 1 gives me task mgr... I know ctrl shift escape works, but that was one less key to stretch.

Honestly, i was just pissed that the fucking Skype admin at our 'place of biz' removed the poop emoji. I had to find a way around it, and originally i was doing the copy paste. I had a notepad with all my saved emojis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom