Question This is driving me nuts... Hiding and showing the male, moves it

pinosante

Reactions
EDIT: Please look at my latest post in this thread. I still need help! I can't figure this out!

It's best to look at the little clip in the video. So I saved the scene when the male dick was perfectly aligned with the cylinder. (The cylinder going through the center of the tip). Then I load the scene, and the male atom is displaced. Which is annoying. Here comes the interesting part: if I turn on and off the male atom, it starts moving towards my ideal position where it was supposed to be.

My question: why does the male move when I turn him off and on? And why when I save the scene, does the male start in a different position when I load it?

Attachments

• VaM 2024-01-26 22-32-08.mp4
    20.2 MB
Last edited:
In your original screenshot, I assume you have just positioned the guy. His position is determined not just by the position of the various nodes, but friction/collision with the bed beneath him, caused when you positioned him. This factor is not saved with the scene. When you reload or toggle him on or off, the game simply enables the nodes where you positioned them.

If you want a more accurate, reproducible result, turn collision off for the model before positioning him, then turn it back on before saving. This better mimics what the model will do on scene load.

Upvote 0
@DJ much appreciated that you answer my question! I also had the feeling that friction might be an issue. So to test this theory I tried to save the position without collision and then load it. But I still see this same movement of the male when I toggle on and off even without friction. Any idea what might be happening? This is driving me nuts since I want to align the male to the female and it's really hard to do when this is happening after loading the scene. See the updated screenshot.

Attachments

• VaM 2024-01-27 10-09-09.mp4
    23.7 MB
Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's very mysterious and frustrating to be honest. I have a super simple savefile with only the male and the rod, in a clean, new scene with nothing else going on to show you what I mean. Just load the ROD TEST and then toggle the male on and off 10 times, and he will move slowly to the perfectly aligned position I saved him in.

Attachments

• ROD TEST.json
    87.6 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I found the solution. The solution is to set the male hip spring to be very rigid.

Edit: no that still doesn't work! :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ugh, I'm reopening the thread. It just doesn't work, I've tried so many things. I can't align anything.

So this is what is happening. And please, someone help me, because I'm getting super frustrated with this issue!

I save the pose for the girl so it is perfectly aligned with the rod for an anal scene. The perfect alignment looks like this:

1706558864560.png

Then I save the scene. When I load the scene, this happens: look at the video below. Let me explain what happens in the video.

- The video starts after loading the scene with the perfect alignment saved.
- It is clear that after loading, the female pose is not aligned with the rod somehow
- Even when I load the perfectly aligned pose, it does not align with the rod
- What you do see is that the perfect aligned pose is visible for a millisecond, and then the pose changes to this misaligned pose
- I load the pose a few times to show what I mean
- Then I turn on and off the atom of the female
- Now the pose is slowly changing into the ideal pose which I had before saving
- Now, if I load the same perfect pose, it correctly keeps that pose (instead what happened earlier, when I was loading that exact same pose)

So far I have tried:
* turning off and on collision when saving and loading
* turning the hip joint string values to high spring and dampener values (see below)
* with normal hip joint string values I have the same behaviour

1706559366129.png

My question:
How can I save and load a position which gives me the EXPECTED pose? I'm animating an anal scene in timeline, but I really need the "initialization" pose to be properly loaded or it won't work.

Please help!

Attachments

• example female bug.json
    368.1 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom