They could be twins

Scenes They could be twins

neoajdude

Reactions
neoajdude submitted a new resource:

They could be twins - Your girlfriend and her best friend could almost be twins...

Your girlfriend and her best friend spent the day swimming. Now they want to have some fun with you, and they realized how much they look alike.

• Semi Taboo dirty talk (Calls you Daddy, but it's clear she is your girlfriend)
  • Fully voiced with two voice tracks
  • Timeline Animation - I don't think I'm getting any better at it. This is as good as it gets lol.
  • Chapter select, but I encourage you to watch it all together the first time.
  • I put in Spawn points, but if they...

Read more about this resource...

all segments aside from intro. I checked everything I know how to check, all dependencies are installed. how do I check if things are off?

all segments aside from intro. I checked everything I know how to check, all dependencies are installed. how do I check if things are off?

Only thing I can think of is when you select the character named "Jill" Under "Control & Physics 1" you might have "Freeze Physics" checked. I'm not sure how that would happen, but it's the only thing I can think of that would stop just one character from moving.

Back
Top Bottom