Tin Twins

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Tin Twins - You are late to your scheduled 6-hour pleasure session...

Ready for that 6-hour pleasure session?

So @URthe1 recently converted the infamous twins of AH to VaM and I took the opportunity to throw together a little scene, recreating some animations of the game and making some of my own.

I also feel like this is the first time I really nailed the UI. No more multiple UI panels cluddering the scene! Now all of the stuff you can change around the scene is...

Read more about this resource...

PetaZwega updated Tin Twins with a new update entry:

Some refinement Update

Added a button to Twins UI tab to disable transparency plugin and reload skin so you can quickly replace the twins for whatever character you want, made 2nd twins weapons actually visible for the hostile scene, cleaned up the dependencies for the scene and merged used morphs into one for characters, enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

you made a lot of guys happy whit this. i hope you are planning to expand this in the future :love:

This is written on electrical panels.

This is very conflicting,
I love everything that PetaZwega makes, but this one is wrong morally, politically, ethically or either.
Especially during these times, when the red army is doing its thing again, all the while this gazprom-funded studio is getting hyped for making a fancy systemshock-like game praising it.

This scene is bugged for me. When i click on position characters just disappear. Ui is stacking when changing position. What can cause that?

This scene is bugged for me. When i click on position characters just disappear. Ui is stacking when changing position. What can cause that?
update your vam it will go away dit also for me

Is there any way to have the model with pussy? I loaded the "AL" scene where the Ballerina model is, but this one has no pussy. I would like to use these models in other scenes.
1712948439456.png

Back
Top Bottom