• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

The Twins from Atomic heart

Looks The Twins from Atomic heart 3.0

Tanklover

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Rubikon54750531
Tanklover submitted a new resource:

The Twins from Atomic heart - Recreation of the Twins from the game Atomic heart

Hello everyone !!

Time for another Character Release.

This time i thought it would be fun to recreate the Twins from Atomic Heart for VAM.

Took me about a week to put together and they look pretty close to the source material.

This was pretty fun to recreate ill be honest.

I also created a environment based on the Games trailer to go with the Characters.

Preview Image below:

View attachment 203731...

Read more about this resource...

I looked at some of your stuff on the web and have downloaded some in the past. I am going to look some more for sure. Still, this resource stands above the rest from what I can see so far. If you can turn out more stuff at this level, I will support. Do you have a Patreon page?

I looked this up on steam, it looks like only fps, I like games with 3rd/1st point of view like fallout. Anyway, thanks for bringing this game to my attention. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

You did a great job! I tried to dress up two girls.
vam.exe Screenshot 2023.01.25 - 00.00.36.28.png

Hi, if I want to use these two characters to other scenes, what should I save them for, the characters I load out don't have masks and hair

Tanklover updated The Twins from Atomic heart with a new update entry:

Major Quality of life improvements.

Major Update !!

Updated the Body textures to be closer to the video game.
Reworked the mask assets, Ripped the star and hair models from the game to help bring them to there video game counterparts.

Added a key asset for the pose.

Preview images:

View attachment 218875

View attachment 218876

Note: Scene Pictured in Preview images is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom