The Hideout

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
hazmhox submitted a new resource:

The Hideout - A scifi / cyberpunkish hideout, most certainly somewhere in UltraCity

⚠ PLEASE:
  • If you like this asset, consider liking and reviewing it for the community
  • Read the description, read the ingame help if you have any trouble. I will not answer private messages asking questions about things that are actually explained in the documentation/help.

A scifi / cyberpunkish hideout, most certainly somewhere in UltraCity

View attachment 90035

How to use
  • Download the file. Download...

Read more about this resource...

hazmhox updated The Hideout with a new update entry:

NGSS2 Update

• Updated the enviro with NGSS2 shadows.
Thank you ( a frikkin' lot ) to @FCG who dropped by and told me about NGSS2 include for Unity. This is a big update, most of my enviros are receiving the update tonight. You won't have to use VAMifier anymore if you do, and you'll get an overall really better aspect of your shadows in the scene for almost the same performances.

Below is a screenshot of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I like how you have some of the items in the scene to be interactable. And I noticed they have a plugin to help with the continuous collisions. How do I add a new item to a scene and have that happen? I tried adding the plugin and setting the physics settings the same way, but when I turn them on, the objects fall down forever. Any pointers on how you set them up?

This is an old version of the plugin, you should use the one from Food101.
Look at the tutorial to make proper collisions ( 3 - Handling collisions of your prefabs )

When using prefabs with the Food101 collision plugin, you need a root object called "root_throwable" or the object will be ignored.

Back
Top Bottom