The Glory Shed

Paid Scenes The Glory Shed

Romolas

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
Romolas
Romolas submitted a new resource:

The Glory Shed - An interactive scene with a dynamic expression system!

Hey everyone! Here's a scene I've been working on for a long time. Inspired by a video, umm, a friend told me about... yeah... Anyway you can watch a preview video here.

This is my first attempt at an interactive scene, and was born out of a desire to create a dynamic expression system driven by Timeline. I wanted to have the models react to what you're doing. So for example, deeper penetration will...

Read more about this resource...

I'm not a patreon of yours so hard to give a feedback. But i've seen what you were saying about VR, this is not really hard to know for your scene : use a resolution of at least 2560 on desktop, check your framerate : this is almost what you're gonna get in VR.
If you're on a 1080p resolution, you can do something like FPS / 2.

The other rule of thumb is : on desktop, with your full scene setup, if you get under 70fps, that's bad. Over : good. :)

I'm not a patreon of yours so hard to give a feedback. But i've seen what you were saying about VR, this is not really hard to know for your scene : use a resolution of at least 2560 on desktop, check your framerate : this is almost what you're gonna get in VR.
If you're on a 1080p resolution, you can do something like FPS / 2.

The other rule of thumb is : on desktop, with your full scene setup, if you get under 70fps, that's bad. Over : good. :)
Okay thank you for the advice! I'll keep that in mind :). Luckily it seems to be working okay for my patrons this time, but at least now I have a general idea in the future.

Back
Top Bottom