The end of the defeated Taimanin (Futa)

Scenes The end of the defeated Taimanin (Futa)

BANANANA

Reactions
BANANANA submitted a new resource:

The end of the defeated Taimanin - The end of the defeated Taimanin

The end of the defeated Taimanin.
敗北した対魔忍

beta version.
I hope to add a desktop camera and positions in the near future.
ベータ版です。
近いうちに体位とデスクトップ用カメラを追加しようと思っています。

<Caution>
Sometimes my body explodes.
If you press a button such as reset and reload, it will fit.
Anyone know how to avoid the explosion? . .

たまに体が物理爆発します。
リセットなどのボタンを押してリロードすれば収まります。
爆発を回避する方法とかあれば誰か教えてください。。。

<Story>
The defeated Taimanin was cursed and had a cock.
The monsters are trying to squeeze the energy out of her...

Read more about this resource...

I've always wanted to create a scene using a futanari character, so I took on the challenge this time.
However, in the end, it became the usual story of a poor woman who was turned into a futanari as a "proof of defeat" and exposed to the abomination of ejaculating in public.
It is undecided whether to make a sequel.
By the way, my favorite Taimanin is Sakura-chan.

To be honest, I don't really like futanari either.
I wanted to enjoy the freedom of VAM, so I made it as a trial.
Well, think of it as a convenient setting to shame her even more this time.

I've always wanted to create a scene using a futanari character, so I took on the challenge this time.
However, in the end, it became the usual story of a poor woman who was turned into a futanari as a "proof of defeat" and exposed to the abomination of ejaculating in public.
It is undecided whether to make a sequel.
By the way, my favorite Taimanin is Sakura-chan.
Your favorite is Sakura? 👀 Well you’re in luck! I commissioned both a realistic (and futa) version and her model from the game of Sakura Igawa! Would love to see you do something with them! (Though they’re not free atm, they will be soon.)

Your favorite is Sakura? 👀 Well you’re in luck! I commissioned both a realistic (and futa) version and her model from the game of Sakura Igawa! Would love to see you do something with them! (Though they’re not free atm, they will be soon.)

Oh, there's an early access anime-style model for sale!
I'm not sure if I should buy it.
And when Sakura-chan becomes available for general use, I want to make some kind of scene and publish it.

Oh, there's an early access anime-style model for sale!
I'm not sure if I should buy it.
And when Sakura-chan becomes available for general use, I want to make some kind of scene and publish it.
That’s the one I commissioned XD No worries, in the first week of July she’ll be free. I also recommend using the outfit I commissioned from Yaneks for her. It fits on her animated version perfectly, and has ripped versions of both her normal and TA3 outfit. That will also be free in the first week of July. Look forward to seeing what you do 😁 I commissioned those specifically so other Sakura lovers could work some magic!

Is there a way to remove the censorship ourselves?
Is it the question, "Can you remove the mosaic on her penis?"
To be honest, the reason I used the Custom Unity Asset with mosaic was to hide the difference in skin color and the mounting position.
So I think replacing it with a CUA without mosaics would look weird.

Is it the question, "Can you remove the mosaic on her penis?"
To be honest, the reason I used the Custom Unity Asset with mosaic was to hide the difference in skin color and the mounting position.
So I think replacing it with a CUA without mosaics would look weird.
oh ok ty

Back
Top Bottom