The end of the defeated Taimanin 2.

Scenes The end of the defeated Taimanin 2.

BANANANA

Reactions
BANANANA submitted a new resource:

The end of the defeated Taimanin 2. - The end of the defeated Taimanin 2.

The end of the defeated Taimanin 2.
敗北した対魔忍2

This is a beta version.
I will release only the part that is completed now.
We plan to add a desktop camera, SEX positions and music to this in the near future.

これはベータ版です。
今できている部分だけ先にリリースします。
近いうちにデスクトップ用カメラと体位と音楽を追加する予定です。

<Caution>
Sometimes her body was explodes.
If you press a button such as reset and reload, it will fit.
If you have a problem, press the "Audience Hand OFF" button to turn off CUAHand.
Anyone know how to avoid the...

Read more about this resource...

Will the bonus screen be added to the final product? It already looks good, and I think helps with the impact of the scene 😁

Will the bonus screen be added to the final product? It already looks good, and I think helps with the impact of the scene 😁
If you look at the bonus scene properly, it will be revealed that it was made roughly, so I don't want to show it to others in 3D.
If you look at the current video from another direction, it's uncool. 😅
I take out only the cool parts by changing the camera angle.

soliloquy
In this Sakura-chan model, I couldn't get her eyes to close completely with the "Eye_Closed(Anime)" I've been using. (because of her big eyes)
I made a new morph "Eye_Closed(Sakura)" for Sakura, but it was not good enough.
But combining the two worked well.

*Anime characters have large rims around their eyes, so if you close your eyes with a normal morph,
the black part of the upper eyelids will stretch and make a strange face.
"Eye_Closed(Anime)" closes the eyes by raising the lower eyelid without moving the upper eyelid.
And the position of the eye itself is lowered to make it look like a normal blink.

Once I learned how to close her eyes, it became fun to create her facial expressions,
and I got some hints on how to make Sakura's unique "ahegao" in this scene.

*Up until now, when I made an "ahegao", I set the "eyes angle" to a negative value to make the eyes look droopy.
However, in the case of Sakura-chan, I found that setting the "eyes angle" to a positive value made her face look more like the anime.

What I don't know yet is how to make her "smiling" and "angry" expressions.

Back
Top Bottom