End of the day

Scenes End of the day

If you upload this as a var to the hub, you make it so much easier for people to install. Now you redirect us to a patreon page where we have to download all necessary dependencies by hand, make sure we get the right versions, everything. If you upload it to the hub, people can just click on download, and click on "download all dependencies". You'll get much more people downloading your stuff if you make it easier for them.

Btw, I love the idea of your scene.

If you upload this as a var to the hub, you make it so much easier for people to install. Now you redirect us to a patreon page where we have to download all necessary dependencies by hand, make sure we get the right versions, everything. If you upload it to the hub, people can just click on download, and click on "download all dependencies". You'll get much more people downloading your stuff if you make it easier for them.

Btw, I love the idea of your scene.
Hi first of all thanks I thought this could be nice to share ^^ Yeah I know but my dependencies list always suck and I'm too lazy to take the time to follow the guides and make clean var so to avoid 56 dependencies long list where anyway I'll tell people what they need and what they don't I thought it'd be more practical this way :p I'll see what I can do on the next one

Hi first of all thanks I thought this could be nice to share ^^ Yeah I know but my dependencies list always suck and I'm too lazy to take the time to follow the guides and make clean var so to avoid 56 dependencies long list where anyway I'll tell people what they need and what they don't I thought it'd be more practical this way :p I'll see what I can do on the next one
What I do, is have an extra installation of VaM without anything. Just empty. And use that to build the var package: load all necessary dependencies into the clean install and then generate the var from there. Super easy. That way you will only get the necessary dependencies in the .var. Also a great way to test if your var package is working as intended for other people (by loading it into an empty VaM installation).

What I do, is have an extra installation of VaM without anything. Just empty. And use that to build the var package: load all necessary dependencies into the clean install and then generate the var from there. Super easy. That way you will only get the necessary dependencies in the .var. Also a great way to test if your var package is working as intended for other people (by loading it into an empty VaM installation).
Yeah I thought about that as well, that would definitively be a good option for me x)

I download everything but there is no train assist or skybox when I load it up, any advice?

I download everything but there is no train assist or skybox when I load it up, any advice?
Hi ! What do you mean train assist ? And for the skybox there is none, if you only have black around the tram you need to read the instructions I put in the overview

Back
Top Bottom