Assets The Captain's Quarters

SuperSamoth

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

The Captain's Quarters - Env + Asset Packs

The captain's quarters

Not hub-hosted at the moment, I'll try again in a few days. (Tells me a server error occured when uploading, maybe the var's name)

CC-BY Licence

View attachment 214102View attachment 214103View attachment 214104View attachment 214105

3 vars : 1 env, 1 furniture only, 1 props only. Refer to the credits to know what's in what.

Credits :

Furniture :

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

I enjoy the asset divers packs you do, but I gotta comment since I got some use out of this resource recently, that these dioramas turned out pretty neat too.

Would be nice to see more in this style in future, if you decide to build a room/diorama like this again with modular assetbundles.

Last edited:
I enjoy the asset divers packs you do, but I gotta comment since I got some use out of this resource recently, that these dioramas turned out pretty neat too.

Would be nice to see more in this style in future, if you decide to build a room/diorama like this again with modular assetbundles.
Thank you very much :D Can't say I'll make that many of them since that + the rest of the packs takes a bit of time, but I definitly plan on doing more :)
At first I thought I'd just put the env out there but I thought people might want to have the different elements piece by piece so I did both ^^

Back
Top Bottom