AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Captain America - lookalikes

A requested lookalike of mr evans , I went with Captain america version of him considering im doing marvel characters atm .... Hope you all enjoy. The lighting isnt great in the pics but overall i think he turened out ok .

View attachment 160186View attachment 160187View attachment 160188View attachment 160189View attachment 160190View attachment 160191View attachment 160192[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Wanted to give you a little critical feedback on this one before I left a review. Firstly, as I said elsewhere, you're rapidly making a run for king of male lookalikes. With this one, you got the vibe of the character right, but the face isn't as sharp as some of your others and the body is a bit too slender for peak superhuman activity. I understand incorporating the beard because of the look he had in the last couple films, but it kind of takes away from recognition because most of the time he doesn't have a beard. There's also something a bit off in the jawline and head shape. I tried messing with the morphs to see what it was, but I couldn't quite figure it out. Maybe a better visual artist can. Lastly, he should be blonde, which is like a crucial marker of the character. In some ways this looks more like his old sidekick. Where you did great was the eyes and nose, which are probably the most recognizable features on this version of this character's face. I'm not sure what exactly needs tweaking (probably the jaw/chin/face shape), but the textured goatee definitely should go and he needs just a bit more bulk/height. Still, I say all this only because you've been doing awesome looks lately and I'm excited by this new series. Super useful stuff! One other note: you may consider making the name "The Captain" or something just to throw off litigious webcrawlers.

Hey , thanks for you critic and you are definitley right with ALL THE POINTS you address. Minus the beard which is obviolsy not the way to go with him lol , the overall look isnt great and i do know why . Less is more , what happens when im making looks 9 times out of 10 is i KEEP MESSING with the morphs lol and cap is one of those looks . I get to a point where he looked GREAT but then keep messing and tinkering and screw the look up abit which then leaves me 2 options , try remember all the last morphs i messed with to go back to a great look OR give up . In this case i gave up as i wanted to work on my thanos look Lol. It seems like you would like a better version of this look so i promise i WILL remkae him , Maybe more similar to real life than an actual movie character .
I do already have OTHER morphs and textures made by facegen to go at Lol.

I really appreciate your opinions as it helps me to make better content for people , so thanks alot
;)

Just a quick edit here and its not a dig or anything but you say most of the time , he doesnt have a beard BUT when i google his name and go to images , 95% of the pics HE HAS A BEARD Lol ? I assume you mean as captain , he doesnt have a beard most fo the time Lol.

Last edited:
Hey , thanks for you critic and you are definitley right with ALL THE POINTS you address. Minus the beard which is obviolsy not the way to go with him lol , the overall look isnt great and i do know why . Less is more , what happens when im making looks 9 times out of 10 is i KEEP MESSING with the morphs lol and cap is one of those looks . I get to a point where he looked GREAT but then keep messing and tinkering and screw the look up abit which then leaves me 2 options , try remember all the last morphs i messed with to go back to a great look OR give up . In this case i gave up as i wanted to work on my thanos look Lol. It seems like you would like a better version of this look so i promise i WILL remkae him , Maybe more similar to real life than an actual movie character .
I do already have OTHER morphs and textures made by facegen to go at Lol.

I really appreciate your opinions as it helps me to make better content for people , so thanks alot
;)

Just a quick edit here and its not a dig or anything but you say most of the time , he doesnt have a beard BUT when i google his name and go to images , 95% of the pics HE HAS A BEARD Lol ? I assume you mean as captain , he doesnt have a beard most fo the time Lol.
I know what you mean about tweaking morphs. This plugin by @SPQR could potentially be of use: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/factory.21645/
Not sure you can change the commands in the script to decrease the amount of randomness to something a bit more predictable to control morph manipulation, but there's also a undo command, which is useful. Also, this by @GossamerVR could potentially help create subcategories of morphs, which could control the process a little better, but I haven't used this one, though it looks like it could help. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morph-filter-plus-now-with-cloth-hair-filters.22197/

Re: the beard, yes, it's true he wears one, but for Cap specifically, I think he only rocked it in one of the films. It's also easier to add a beard as hair as an option (even at other costs) than having it as a face texture is all I meant. He definitely looks better with a beard IRL, so forgive my comics purism. :cool: Great to see these looks. Now we just need a great clothing creator to get these fellas ready for battle!

Lol , yes defo easier to add beard as hair option BUT i use facegen to make the textures and when 95% of the decent pics have him sporting a beard , facegen adds it to the textures lol. I could remove nut i have found a good pic WITHOUT the face fuzz now to use next and yes , defo need someone to make the clothes :)

Back
Top Bottom