The Boss comes home

Scenes The Boss comes home

Spankimus

Reactions
KevinS submitted a new resource:

The Boss comes home - The boss comes home to find the lazy maid has not done the cleaning. You know what to do ....

Playable scene based on physics of my previous release, if you want to edit this into another scenario, it should be easy to just remove the kitchen and place your own setting. Everything is (hopefully) linked to where it should be so poses can be changed (to a degree) and environment and scene can be altered. Let me know if you make an edit.

Read more about this resource...

Yeah, it gets to loading the last asset, and then hangs. Looks like it is a "glasses" asset or clothing. Might be working on your system, but the copy on the hub isn't loading right.

},
"PositiveResult.RoundedGlasses.latest" : {
"licenseType" : "CC BY",
"dependencies" : {
}

This is where it hangs for me.

I tried editing out the reference in the .json files to the glasses before you uploaded it, and it got to that point and hung on "null", and I didn't get a chance to revisit it - but I'll give your update a try.

Yup. Works now. But there are no animations right, your scenes are just static?
Great, I'm amazed I actually fixed something! Err, yeah, there's animations, sounds, reactions, hidden object, all sorts ... maybe look around a bit more?

I must be doing something wrong with your scenes, then. The figures never have any plugins, and I've tried just hitting the play button and also going into the main animations panel and seeing if I can start it there. I'll look again.

I must be doing something wrong with your scenes, then. The figures never have any plugins, and I've tried just hitting the play button and also going into the main animations panel and seeing if I can start it there. I'll look again.
Yeah, you're going about it all wrong really, just put it in play mode, pick up the crop and start whacking! I'll leave you to find the hidden object ....

sorry but it keeps crashing vam while loading..
Could you give this new version here I've made with only embedded audio a go and let me know?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom