Tengu Headdress with physics

Assets Tengu Headdress with physics

Hi Jackaroo.
This is very cool.
What witchcraft did you use in Unity to enable mesh collisions to work?

Edit: ahah, found it. Use a box/spehere collider instead of a mesh in unity and that works with gravity enabled. :)

Last edited:
Hi Jackaroo.
This is very cool.
What witchcraft did you use in Unity to enable mesh collisions to work?

Edit: ahah, found it. Use a box/spehere collider instead of a mesh in unity and that works with gravity enabled. :)
Yeap! Also, using invisible game object capsules as colliders and attaching and arranging them to the bones. instead of doing it through the add component menu of the bones. ( this is the real trick!) It's a little more work, but any other way and the physics will affect the Vam characters physics badly

Yeap! Also, using invisible game object capsules as colliders and attaching and arranging them to the bones. instead of doing it through the add component menu of the bones. ( this is the real trick!) It's a little more work, but any other way and the physics will affect the Vam characters physics badly
Ooo, thanks for the top tip!
I did encounter the crazy newton's cradle effect between my asset and person, where VAM manages to create energy from nothing. Leave it 5 mins and the physics eventually can't take it anymore and... explosion! Adding some spring calmed it down but I'll try your method as mine wasn't ideal.

Back
Top Bottom