Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Tauna Thunderchest, Minotaur Adventurer - One large, horny, semi-human beast of breeding oops I mean burden.

Well, how did you THINK the
"original" Minotaur got stuck in the Labyrinth? He was exploring! He got lost, the poor guy, and all he had to eat for years were these poor dried-up virgins that some dickhead kept sending in to get lost and die of dehydration. And then, some dude with a ball of string showed up and sword-ed him, without even offering to let him use the string first.
Rude!

However, as it...

Read more about this resource...

I love this look so much! Really nice job :)
The physics on her tail tho... It makes it impossible for her to lay down on her back or lean against walls without causing spassing. This is not limited to this look only. Really, many of the times when creators add physics to CUA's this happens.

Last edited:
I love this look so much! Really nice job :)
The physics on her tail tho... It makes it impossible for her to lay down on her back or lean against walls without causing spassing. This is not limited to this look only. Really, many of the times when creators add physics to CUA's this happens.
Thanks, and agreed! It's for the principle of the character, as she really ought to have a tail, but I that's the best asset I have available (I really need to learn how to make my own CUAs, on top or everything else...). I definitely recommend removing the tail, or at least turning it off, if it's causing you problems.

I actually had a "sacral bump", if you will, in a previous version of her morph, for her tail to attach to - I removed it because it looks kind of silly if you decide to keep her tail-less, and I figured that a good portion of people would.

Hey Syrinxo. Love the model and textures! You did an amazing job! I was wondering if there was any way you could upload the morphs you made seperately? I want to make a cow but the tauna morph makes the body much much bigger.
Please let me know if its possible.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom