Samus Adventures

Scenes Samus Adventures

Nobis

Reactions
Patreon
Nobis19
Nobis submitted a new resource:

Samus Adventures - Samus intentionally landed in infected space station

,, Samus faked an emergency alarm and told her support center that she has to land in abandoned space station for a rescue mission, while in reality, she knew very well what she was doing. It's her first time that of landing there. She's doing it for the past couple years and so things are going very wet ''
View attachment 326344
View attachment 326343

Male looks not on...

Read more about this resource...

Open .var inside (addon packages folder), in customs / assets, there should be this monitor. Try deleting it & loading again.
Nope, unpacking +deleting the asset doesn't change anything. File still gets stuck at Loading Atom PC Monitor #2

Nope, unpacking +deleting the asset doesn't change anything. File still gets stuck at Loading Atom PC Monitor #2
The atom might be written down both in meta, right when you open & and in the save file.

,,Physically" deleting the mesh & texture would not do anything.

I had a problem like, when my VAM was outdated. Inside VAM main folder there is VAM updater.
If you choose to update, - then make a copy of your whole game (except for addon packages folder), just in case.
(Will need a new VAM key as well, $$$)

I might upload a scene without it, tho, you're the only person that has this issue, thus my guess is that your VAM is outdated.

Not sure if it's for you to go through all of that, if it's only a single scene, unless you noticed more scenes not loading.

Back
Top Bottom