Samus Aran

DDQuidam

Reactions
DDQuidam submitted a new resource:

Samus Aran - Samus Aran 3D Model with clothes

Yet another Samus Aran model (of which i found none in here...), really liked it so i ported it from Blender and figured why not share it.

The hair is Miki's as the original hair was made with geometry but it's really close to the original's style, enjoy!

*Original model by Arhoangel, i just ported the model and clothes, if you're the original creator and have a complain i'll take it down no problem.

Read more about this resource...

Weird, someone else had the same problem with another model i uploaded but i can't replicate it with either. Are you using the last version of VAM?

Just realized the var file starts with a folder, might be that for some reason i's not reading the meta file bc of that. Try removing the folder and leaving the meta file in the root of the var, worth a shot. If that's the case i might need to reupload it like that.

In case you don't know, var files are just normal zip files with the file extension changed.

!> Package DDQuidam.Mama_BNC.1 meta file is not valid
!> Package DDQuidam.Samus_Arhoangel.1 meta file is not valid

:(

Please check both again, i removed some lines no other meta files seem to have (some lines about reference issues, which were blank). If the same error happens then i have no idea what the problem is bc everything looks the way it should.

Please check both again, i removed some lines no other meta files seem to have (some lines about reference issues, which were blank). If the same error happens then i have no idea what the problem is bc everything looks the way it should.
no worky pls see on the other post how to 'potentially' fix this issue

Samus doesn't work for me, I download it but I can't find the file anywhere via VAM. But the file is available in the local folder. :/

Back
Top Bottom