Talaedriel - Elf Warrior - 3 in 1 - Futa!

Paid Looks Talaedriel - Elf Warrior - 3 in 1 - Futa!

pogdaddy

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
pogdaddyVAM
Patreon
pogdaddy
pogdaddy submitted a new resource:

Talaedriel - Elf Warrior - 2 in 1 - My next addition to elf month! Just look at her. Goddamn.

My next addition to elf month! Just look at her. Goddamn.

Features hand sculpted morphs and custom made face textures.

Available in 2 different styles: thicc & toned.

Includes 4 appearance presets: one clothed and one nude of each body style.

DISCLAIMER:
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hunting-Succubus' SSS...

Read more about this resource...

Seems like there might be a seam issue with the face texture (tried to get decent lighting on it):
seam-talae.png

It seems as far as I can tell that the culprit is a combination of a seam in Oeshii's Nicoline gloss and specular maps, as the seam pictured almost entirely disappears when those are disabled. The very faint remaining seam that you can see is from my normal map that I made for the face not being blended well into the body normal from Oeshii's pack. I was able to blend it in well enough and switching to another set of gloss and spec maps fixed the issue entirely. I am going to be doing an update to her in a few days that will include a Futa version of her and an alternate body texture set without tan-lines. I'll make sure to include this seam fix in that update as well. Thanks again for the report!!

Image of texture seam issue as is:
6nq3CCB.png

Image of fix:
PIB53fg.png

It seems as far as I can tell that the culprit is a combination of a seam in Oeshii's Nicoline gloss and specular maps, as the seam pictured almost entirely disappears when those are disabled. The very faint remaining seam that you can see is from my normal map that I made for the face not being blended well into the body normal from Oeshii's pack. I was able to blend it in well enough and switching to another set of gloss and spec maps fixed the issue entirely. I am going to be doing an update to her in a few days that will include a Futa version of her and an alternate body texture set without tan-lines. I'll make sure to include this seam fix in that update as well. Thanks again for the report!!

What an absolute god. Quick fix, adding a tanlines variant, AND a futa version on top? Be still my beating heart.
She about to go from a 10/10 to a 12/10. Appreciate all that you do :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom