Sylvia - Temple queen

Scenes Sylvia - Temple queen

I love the scenes you made, but I can't get it to work. I downloaded all the needed addon-packs the scene itself, placed all the var-files in the AddonPackages folder. The Add-on Package manager says that all the content and references are there, but when i load the scene I get a huge list of errors mentioning that it could not find morphs, plugin files do not exist and invalid assets and textures. I'm currently at loss at how to get it to work.

I love the scenes you made, but I can't get it to work. I downloaded all the needed addon-packs the scene itself, placed all the var-files in the AddonPackages folder. The Add-on Package manager says that all the content and references are there, but when i load the scene I get a huge list of errors mentioning that it could not find morphs, plugin files do not exist and invalid assets and textures. I'm currently at loss at how to get it to work.

Are you on latest VaM version?

otherwise there is no reason for it to not work.

Are you on latest VaM version?

otherwise there is no reason for it to not work.
I've got version 1.19.2.2.
My main issue is that it will load the scenes, but it because it can't find the morphs, gives invalid assets etc it's not giving the full experience. For example in scene 1 if you press the climax button it will give the animation, but she doesn't ejaculate. Or in scene 2/3 there is no bulging belly etc.

I've got version 1.19.2.2.
My main issue is that it will load the scenes, but it because it can't find the morphs, gives invalid assets etc it's not giving the full experience. For example in scene 1 if you press the climax button it will give the animation, but she doesn't ejaculate. Or in scene 2/3 there is no bulging belly etc.

All that sounds a bit weird, missing morphs in one scene and missing .assetbundles in another??

Can you post a screenshot of the errors you are getting?

Do you have same issues with my other scenes?

All that sounds a bit weird, missing morphs in one scene and missing .assetbundles in another??

Can you post a screenshot of the errors you are getting?

Do you have same issues with my other scenes?

See attachment for the complete error list i get from temple queen 3.
In you other scenes I get similar errors.

Attachments

• TQ-error log.jpg
    TQ-error log.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 0
See attachment for the complete error list i get from temple queen 3.
In you other scenes I get similar errors.

just to be sure... the scene .var is in your addonpackages folder as well? and you are loading the scene from the .var?

These errors make no sense to me. It says half the plugins and assets used are not loading and its searching for them in your customs folder instead of the Addonpack..
funny thing is that even the randomizer plugin which comes with VaM by default and is in right place, is still giving you error as if it not even existed...

I dont really know how to sort this for you...

just to be sure... the scene .var is in your addonpackages folder as well? and you are loading the scene from the .var?

These errors make no sense to me. It says half the plugins and assets used are not loading and its searching for them in your customs folder instead of the Addonpack..
funny thing is that even the randomizer plugin which comes with VaM by default and is in right place, is still giving you error as if it not even existed...

I dont really know how to sort this for you...
everything is dropped in the addonpackages folder, scene & all the needed add-ons. I load the scene from the load scene menu.
I guess I have to look somewhere esle to solve this problem. Thanks for the help anyway and keep making those awesome scenes!

Hi, i know i'm like 2 years late but this scene is what made me become a big follower of yours! Any other live links to the accessories needed? They are all dead.

Hi, i know i'm like 2 years late but this scene is what made me become a big follower of yours! Any other live links to the accessories needed? They are all dead.
It should be fine if you just get the stuff from dependencies tab. Now its better to use some of the built in futa skin textures anyway.

Back
Top Bottom