Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

Succubus 5: Scene + Video with 3 animations in POV & Camride | PATREON - The girlfriend is busy. Luckily a Succubus jumps in and makes your night in 3 crisp animations

View attachment 292617

The girlfriend is busy. Luckily a Succubus jumps in and makes your night in 5 crisp animations
with dialogues in camride and pov + lots of customization options.

You will need the latest VAM and VAMStory version to play the scene.

View attachment 292619

Look is Kelly by @PetaZwega
I slightly modified her for the succubus appearance...

Read more about this resource...

On a couple of your scenes the animations don't start. I have everything needed and follow the instructions but I have no idea why it wont play.

On a couple of your scenes the animations don't start. I have everything needed and follow the instructions but I have no idea why it wont play.
Can you check if ''Freeze Motion/Sound'' is unchecked when loading scene? Also be sure VAM version is 1.22.0.3 and VAMStory up to date.

1696425631727.png

ispinox updated Succubus 5: Scene + Video with 3 animations in POV & Camride | FREE with a new update entry:

New voicelines, lots of changes to menu and fixes

Many changes from morphs, to buttons, fixes, new customizations... The final update.
  • Made changes in VAMStory. Some triggers were executing on load, like LUT filter and morphs. I hope this will fix the menu buttons loading issue for VR players
  • Made changes to morphs. Now you can make her breasts even more flatter or bigger.
  • Removed the pubic hair dependency and added a built-in one
  • Added a toggle to remove pubic hair in the cusomization menu
  • Made changes to hair. The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Animations not loading, I'm given error: Could not find morph by uid ParticlePinnacle.ppthighcompressorandvibrations.2:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/particlepinnacle/for compressions/Vib boob mid-center left UD.vmi or name Vibboobmid-centerleftUD referenced in save file.
I know I have the dependency installed in addonpackages however, and have the lates version of Vam and VamStory.
Not sure what else to do

Animations not loading, I'm given error: Could not find morph by uid ParticlePinnacle.ppthighcompressorandvibrations.2:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/particlepinnacle/for compressions/Vib boob mid-center left UD.vmi or name Vibboobmid-centerleftUD referenced in save file.
I know I have the dependency installed in addonpackages however, and have the lates version of Vam and VamStory.
Not sure what else to do
Okay I did not notice that that dependency was still in the scene. Going to look into it now.
About animations not loading, can you see the menu buttons?

Not sure what else to do
Okay I fixed the ''particle pinnacle'' morph issue and will update today along with other stuff.
For your other issue, can you try to disable ''beta opt in'' in ''VaM_Updater.exe'' and load the scene again. Another user could't load the buttons and that fixed it for him. Seems like an issue with VAMStory.

ispinox updated Succubus 5: Scene + Video with 3 animations in POV & Camride | FREE with a new update entry:

Fixed missing dependency and morph error

• Had to remove her tattoo because it got removed from the HUB, causing ''non hub hosted'' dependency warning. Applying a new one with effects in the timeline would take too much time.
  • While I was at it, I removed the Pinacle Particle morph. I used it prior release to test but removed it. Did not know morphs would keep. No error logs anymore.

Fixed another dependency issu

Sorry, had not noticed there was another deleted dependency.
  • Had to remove her tattoo because it got removed from the HUB, causing ''non hub hosted'' dependency warning. Applying a new one with effects in the timeline would take too much time.
  • Removed belly drip due to missing dependency and added a new one
  • While I was at it, I removed the Pinacle Particle morph. I used it prior release to test but removed it. Did not know morphs would keep. No error logs anymore.

Back
Top Bottom