Speech Recognition Frame Scene

Scenes Speech Recognition Frame Scene

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Speech Recognition Frame Scene - motion capture

Ok, this is a complex scene. You need to watch the video linked in order to understand the basics.
Make sure you are using the microphone that is selected as default by your Windows. Watch all the videos on my youtube channel about this topic. This is a first try and it's goal is testing. Good luck lol :)

Read more about this resource...

Is this actually working as free? it seems to be set up as pay?

I am a patron so I can get it via this hub as im logged in but if I try via the VAM internal hub where im not a logged in to patron it wont work....unless i pay

Is this actually working as free? it seems to be set up as pay?

I am a patron so I can get it via this hub as im logged in but if I try via the VAM internal hub where im not a logged in to patron it wont work....unless i pay
Tough luck :). People can download from patreon page. God forbid they make an effort :)

I get a lot of errors from Logic Brick and speech recon.. i can send you error message, seems to be missing something for me at least. plugins wont basically

That's pretty impressive. Having the girl get into position with voice commands. The hard part I think would be hard is adding a male partner to the mix and not turn it into a wonky tonky mess.

That's pretty impressive. Having the girl get into position with voice commands. The hard part I think would be hard is adding a male partner to the mix and not turn it into a wonky tonky mess.

Is doable. This is just a prototype. Note, that uniquely this system uses mocap and audio files, simultaneously.

Back
Top Bottom