AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Soph D & D V2 - lookalikes

An updated Version of my soph from D & D look , i made a new version to try help with loading/crashing issues someone was having when trying to load the original . Im not sure if the issue is THEIR end but i though i would make a VAR with ONLY 1 model in it and fewer depends to try help. I changed the HAIR aslo as the original wasnt on the HUB .
I hope this helps the person having issues but also is an option for quicker loading etc .

View attachment 242102[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

1683458357027.png

Ah , the dreeded horrific foot lol . There is another look of mine with the same which im yet to fix but i know the issue . One of the morphs that change height i believe in my collection is screwing the feet up but im yet to find out which one lol . I will check my previous soph lilis version to but i THINK they both have normal feet . Thanks for the heads up as i do need to look into this and delete the offending morph ;)

I cant seperate the ear morphs , ALL morph merges seperate HEAD , BODY and GENS and thats it . There is NO WAY to seperate EAR moprhs that i know of without making a neutral morph and then adding the ears after Which in this case is NOT NEEEDED as the earlier release contains 2 models , AN ELF and A NEUTRAL model ?
I made 2 versions for my EALIER RELEASE , An Elf and LOOK without elf ears baked into the look like you suggest so i have kinda done what you suggest Lol already :). Link here https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/ms-soph-lillis-lookalike.33278/

"Thanks for the review and unfortunatley i face the same issue as you when trying to move her into a new scene and have no idea how to fix .
The freckles were added using the plugin " decal maker " and im guessing this is the issue. I can only suggest you Load the decal maker plugin into the NEW SCENE you are putting her into and select the freckels from the plugin itself . Other than that i can try and bake the freckels into the textures at a later date .
Again i suggest you load your new scene , load Soph into it , load the plugin " decal maker " into the scene and then load the freckels from there .

Let me know if this works and helps"

That worked, thank you!

"Thanks for the review and unfortunatley i face the same issue as you when trying to move her into a new scene and have no idea how to fix .
The freckles were added using the plugin " decal maker " and im guessing this is the issue. I can only suggest you Load the decal maker plugin into the NEW SCENE you are putting her into and select the freckels from the plugin itself . Other than that i can try and bake the freckels into the textures at a later date .
Again i suggest you load your new scene , load Soph into it , load the plugin " decal maker " into the scene and then load the freckels from there .

Let me know if this works and helps"

That worked, thank you!
it worked , great and thanks for letting me know . Im glad i could help and can now also advise others if facing the same issue .

Back
Top Bottom