AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

D & D soph V2.2 - lookalikes

A new version of my soph lilis lookalike from the D & D Movie .......She now has horns , thanks to Vecterror and a request of mine . All she needs now is a tail Lol but enjoy. I was messing around with LUTS etc again in the pics but they are NOT included in the scene to keep depends down as always . ENJOY

View attachment 301084View attachment 301085View attachment 301086View attachment 301087View attachment 301089[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hey I'm a bit confused. The horns aren't in the var, and are only available via paid post on vects patreon, is that correct? I was able to get them because I've been subbed to vect, but your post makes it seem like they should be available, since this is in the free section.

Hey I'm a bit confused. The horns aren't in the var, and are only available via paid post on vects patreon, is that correct? I was able to get them because I've been subbed to vect, but your post makes it seem like they should be available, since this is in the free section.
Thanks for pointing this out , the HORNS SHOULD BE IN THE VAR but i messed up lol . i used the paid resource befor i asked vecterror to release for FREE so i could use them in my look . Vect has NOW POSTED ON THE HUB FOR FREE and i should have used that version but forgot to swap out . Thanks for letting me know and i will update soon :)
HERE are the horns that Should have been in the VAR Lol

sidenote , im glad you pointed out the HORNS as i forgot the body freckels too lol .

Last edited:
Now updated and complete and again thanks for letting me know .

Have you considered "Killi Tail V2," a free clothing item by, I believe, JoyBoy, available free here on the hub? It's not perfect -- the "leaf" at the end of the tail is double-sided -- but it's pretty good... And maybe JoyBoy can make a variant for you and Vecterror to use.

i cant seem to find it on the Hub ? I have searched JoyBoy's resources and also for the tail itself but no luck . Do you have the link to it or maybe its been removed :)

Back
Top Bottom