• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Soph D & D V2

Looks Soph D & D V2

AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Soph D & D V2 - lookalikes

An updated Version of my soph from D & D look , i made a new version to try help with loading/crashing issues someone was having when trying to load the original . Im not sure if the issue is THEIR end but i though i would make a VAR with ONLY 1 model in it and fewer depends to try help. I changed the HAIR aslo as the original wasnt on the HUB .
I hope this helps the person having issues but also is an option for quicker loading etc .

View attachment 242102[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

1683458357027.png

Ah , the dreeded horrific foot lol . There is another look of mine with the same which im yet to fix but i know the issue . One of the morphs that change height i believe in my collection is screwing the feet up but im yet to find out which one lol . I will check my previous soph lilis version to but i THINK they both have normal feet . Thanks for the heads up as i do need to look into this and delete the offending morph ;)

I cant seperate the ear morphs , ALL morph merges seperate HEAD , BODY and GENS and thats it . There is NO WAY to seperate EAR moprhs that i know of without making a neutral morph and then adding the ears after Which in this case is NOT NEEEDED as the earlier release contains 2 models , AN ELF and A NEUTRAL model ?
I made 2 versions for my EALIER RELEASE , An Elf and LOOK without elf ears baked into the look like you suggest so i have kinda done what you suggest Lol already :). Link here https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/ms-soph-lillis-lookalike.33278/

"Thanks for the review and unfortunatley i face the same issue as you when trying to move her into a new scene and have no idea how to fix .
The freckles were added using the plugin " decal maker " and im guessing this is the issue. I can only suggest you Load the decal maker plugin into the NEW SCENE you are putting her into and select the freckels from the plugin itself . Other than that i can try and bake the freckels into the textures at a later date .
Again i suggest you load your new scene , load Soph into it , load the plugin " decal maker " into the scene and then load the freckels from there .

Let me know if this works and helps"

That worked, thank you!

"Thanks for the review and unfortunatley i face the same issue as you when trying to move her into a new scene and have no idea how to fix .
The freckles were added using the plugin " decal maker " and im guessing this is the issue. I can only suggest you Load the decal maker plugin into the NEW SCENE you are putting her into and select the freckels from the plugin itself . Other than that i can try and bake the freckels into the textures at a later date .
Again i suggest you load your new scene , load Soph into it , load the plugin " decal maker " into the scene and then load the freckels from there .

Let me know if this works and helps"

That worked, thank you!
it worked , great and thanks for letting me know . Im glad i could help and can now also advise others if facing the same issue .

Back
Top Bottom