Question Skin Preset, Face D, Skin Color, Look

Reactions
Hi, guidance needed on skin and face colors, is there anyway that we may adjust face or body skins color individually?

as I would like to use Riddler's skin textures but the face and look would be changed as well when we load the skin preset, when I try to load the previous Face texture to maintain the look, the face and neck color would be differed, or is there anyway that we may change the texture without changing the look and face appearance?

Thanks.

I'm not exactly sure what your issue is, but let me take a stab at it.

You can adjust colors and other characteristics for the whole set using the "skin materials 1" and "skin materials 2" tabs.

When you download riddlers skin textures, they are separate texture files (face, body, limbs, and genitals). You can edit any of these with photoshop or whatever, but once you have, they may no longer match the rest of the set. While the skin preset will load all the texture files at once, you can use the skin textures tab to add or replace individual texture files.

Once you've made any changes, you'll need to save a new skin preset or those changes will be lost.

Upvote 0
I'm not exactly sure what your issue is, but let me take a stab at it.

You can adjust colors and other characteristics for the whole set using the "skin materials 1" and "skin materials 2" tabs.

When you download riddlers skin textures, they are separate texture files (face, body, limbs, and genitals). You can edit any of these with photoshop or whatever, but once you have, they may no longer match the rest of the set. While the skin preset will load all the texture files at once, you can use the skin textures tab to add or replace individual texture files.

Once you've made any changes, you'll need to save a new skin preset or those changes will be lost.

Thanks for the reply, about the "skin materials 1" and "skin materials 2" tabs , understand that it can adjust the colors for the whole set, however, is that possible for us to adjust the color for face, torso individually for example?

The reason of asking this is because when I use riddlers skin preset on a look, the face appearance and look would be changed according to the riddlers skin texture, it's like a person becomes another different person, what I mean is that possible to use riddlers skinset while keeping the look?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom