DuffDuffer

Reactions
Patreon
Duff
Looking for generic padded skate shoes. I've looked and there's a couple things that come close. but haven't found anything that really has that oversized shoe look. not super long just fat shoes for skinny legs and tall socks to complete the "skater girl" look. I'm sure there are others looking for this "look" so reach out to me and let me know then release it out.

Pictured are some examples (Globe Shoes) I picked globe because they looked the most generic.

Attachments

• Globe 2.jpg
    Globe 2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • globes.jpg
    globes.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Globe 3.jpg
    Globe 3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
You didn't like these?

You didn't like these?
Yes i've used those, but they're not quite what i was looking for the looks I'm making.

Not sure if it helps but if you increase "thickness" or "surface offset" in adjustments you can make the shoe a little bigger for a more oversized or puffy look. There are a couple of shoes available that look like the ones above.

Not sure if it helps but if you increase "thickness" or "surface offset" in adjustments you can make the shoe a little bigger for a more oversized or puffy look. There are a couple of shoes available that look like the ones above.
Thank you ive tried that, but they get really weird in shape as you go. it was a good placeholder though.

Back
Top Bottom