Clothing request

evergreen44

Reactions
Would anyone be kind enough to have a go at making this please🙏🙏
Screenshot_20230721_165047_Chrome.jpg

I just made some textures that will make YUM_VAM 's Latex mask look even closer. I made the main texture light so you can colour it however you like.

@YUM_VAM , you are welcome to add them if you want them.

Save the three textures attached.
Load Yum_Vam's mask and in the materials/textures tab put the darker one in the main texture, the lighter one in the specular slot and the Normal map in the bump slot and then recolor the mask however you like.

preview;

LATEX MASK FRONT.JPG
LATEX MASK SIDE.JPG
LATEX MASK BACK.JPG

I also applied the mask face compress morph from my "male and female super suit sets" to hide the nose and ears a bit. If you use it, don't forget to animate it out if you remove the mask or the character looks like a ghoul.

Attachments

• Latex Mask OriYum__N.png
    Latex Mask OriYum__N.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • Latex Mask OriYum__S.png
    Latex Mask OriYum__S.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Latex Mask OriYum2__D.png
    Latex Mask OriYum2__D.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
I just made some textures that will make YUM_VAM 's Latex mask look even closer. I made the main texture light so you can colour it however you like.

@YUM_VAM , you are welcome to add them if you want them.

Save the three textures attached.
Load Yum_Vam's mask and in the materials/textures tab put the darker one in the main texture, the lighter one in the specular slot and the Normal map in the bump slot and then recolor the mask however you like.

preview;

View attachment 271903View attachment 271902View attachment 271901

I also applied the mask face compress morph from my "male and female super suit sets" to hide the nose and ears a bit. If you use it, don't forget to animate it out if you remove the mask or the character looks like a ghoul.
omg this looks sooooo good thank you so much

omg this looks sooooo good thank you so much
You're welcome. I had to mess with the gloss and other settings to get it to look like this because I didn't make a gloss map. Just play around with the sliders till it looks how you want. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom