Request - Look

AskingForAFriend

Reactions
I just checked out the VaM-a-Zine and saw a look I liked but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried searching for the name but sadly haven't found anything that looks like her.
Does anyone know who made this and where I can find this?

Screenshot_168.png

Edit: 30 views and not a single person, nice :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Nice look Just, I don't know either. Just a suggestion though, you could recreate the look pretty quickly with the exception of the tattoo. You can create a tattoo texture for that.

Hi , i got Feedback from RossNutkinChan that it is indeed a VAM Model from VRDollz but if i check the Patreon it seems to be unreleased VAM Model " Chloe"
Problem here is as it is with near all Pay Patreons all Thumbnails of the Releases are Disabled for non Pay Subscribers.
There is one WIP Model Downwards which has 2 Thumbs and looks kinda similar or early Stage but misses the Tattoo on her arms but there are several WIP ( Work in Progress ) invisible Models, so no clue. But there are screenshots on Twitter
E5CBissXMAEFvY-
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5CBissXMAEFvY-?format=jpg&name=large

VRDollz is on Discord so someone could ask VRDollz for details if that Model is internal used for like Screenshots / Video Artworks only .
If the Model will be released public it would be nice if you would then reply here and tell us.

Last edited:
Hi , i got Feedback from RossNutkinChan that it is indeed a VAM Model from VRDollz but if i check the Patreon it seems to be unreleased VAM Model " Chloe"
Problem here is as it is with near all Pay Patreons all Thumbnails of the Releases are Disabled for non Pay Subscribers.
There is one WIP Model Downwards which has 2 Thumbs and looks kinda similar or early Stage but misses the Tattoo on her arms but there are several WIP ( Work in Progress ) invisible Models, so no clue. But there are screenshots on Twitter
E5CBissXMAEFvY-
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5CBissXMAEFvY-?format=jpg&name=large

VRDollz is on Discord so someone could ask VRDollz for details if that Model is internal used for like Screenshots / Video Artworks only .
If the Model will be released public it would be nice if you would then reply here and tell us.

Which discord are we talking about? And do you have a link?

Thank you for your interest, that is Chloe, my character I used for live streaming on chaturbate, so sorry she is not available for download. But Jessi is her sister and is the first model I now have available for paid download. I am just starting out creating models for the hub so things are slow but more models are coming :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom