• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Simple curtains?

Aminator

Reactions
I just want some simple curtains for a bedroom window. Some minor movement would be nice but I don't see any free ones and I'm not sure that can even be done in VAM.
The sim sheet seems a bit taxing on my fps although maybe if I dial down the physics it would be ok.
I'm not sure what the options are. Without physics they still have to have some shape to them at least rather then a flat sheet.

Maybe you can do something with this resource without destroying your FPS:

I know there is an asset pack, like a room-builder pack or a furniture pack, were some curtains are included. But I can't find it nor do I know the name of the pack.

Are they window blinds? I have an asset pack that I discovered has window blinds in it but it's one of those ones that has a while variety of things and haven't been able to find it again.

You mean if you can look thru? The one I had were real curtains, no looking thru. Wait a minute ...

//edit
If I'm not totally wrong just add a custom asset and select the file "furniture.assetbundle" which I think is a vanilla VaM file. Let me know if that's correct.

Last edited:
I'll check out the curtain room. Must have missed your post.
I was also thinking I could possible take an image plane and use an alpha map to make blinds.
I went hunting for the blinds I had previously found and still can't locate it.

Back
Top Bottom