Silver HJ

ClockwiseSilver

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ClockwiseSilver submitted a new resource:

Silver HJ - Procedural HandJob Animation

Silver HJ creates procedural HandJob animations with minimal setup! Motions and speeds are randomized to create natural looking variations. It can even be used VaM's built-in dildo as a receiver (though results tend to be better with male characters). Special care was given to try and correctly align the hand regardless of the relative angles of the characters involved (but some poses still provide better results than others). The script includes audio for extra real-ish-ness. Use is...

Read more about this resource...

If only you'd add the foreskin morphs control it would be a work of art ...

Sounds great, but there is regrettably no receiver character available in the dropdown menu. Any suggestions?

Try switching the male character to a different skin and reloading the plugin. I know it sounds random, but I think there is at least one skin (don’t remember which off the top of my head) that causes issues detecting character gender. If that ends up being the case I may need to figure out a better way of identifying the gender (or just not limiting the selection to males and allowing the "wrong” selection to happen.. no clue what the result of that would be :p)

pity also that the whole body needs to be still for it to work :( wanted to do some timeline anims during the HJ :(

great plugin. Can this be used on the male character for self handjobs. dosent seem to be working

Try switching the male character to a different skin and reloading the plugin. I know it sounds random, but I think there is at least one skin (don’t remember which off the top of my head) that causes issues detecting character gender. If that ends up being the case I may need to figure out a better way of identifying the gender (or just not limiting the selection to males and allowing the "wrong” selection to happen.. no clue what the result of that would be :p)
Yes, that is the case (with Julian Skin). With another skin selected there is a selection in the drop down menu available.

great plugin. Can this be used on the male character for self handjobs. dosent seem to be working

Yep, it can! Is it possible you were using the Julian skin? There was an issue with that which is hopefully fixed in the latest update.

I use your plugin in my scene, thank you it is very good!

I use your plugin in my scene, thank you it is very good!

That looks great! Look forward to checking it out :-D

if you could create this type of plug-in for females. like auto fingering. that would probably be very popular

How did you guys get this to work with a Dildo? Doesn't seem to be reacting to it (says I still need to select a male atom)

How did you guys get this to work with a Dildo? Doesn't seem to be reacting to it (says I still need to select a male atom)

It only works with VaM's built0n Dildo (Add Atom->Toys->Dildo) and the atom name needs to start with "Dildo" (which it does by default). Just a heads up, the purpose of the "Up/Down" and "Forward/Backward" sliders flip when using a Dildo. Also, you can sometimes get more stable results if you enable "Base Up" which is a checkbox buried in the lower left of the UI. This option doesn't look as nice, but it can help if the animation is erratic. Hope that helps!

ClockwiseSilver updated Silver HJ with a new update entry:

Added Spring Hold Adjustment

Added the ability to adjust Spring Hold Position and Spring Hold Rotation for the hand controller (the new sliders are in the lower right of the UI). Increasing these values may help maintain correct positioning in some circumstances, however it will change the overall look of the motion, so I'd advise only increasing it in poses where the givers hand isn't maintaining good alignment.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi ClockwiseSilver, first up thanks for this, it's amazing. I just wanted to check, though - am I missing something or does it display some advanced sliders but you're not actually able to adjust them, as they're automated whenever the plugin is active? It seems like there's functions involved that it would be even nicer if we could access - for me, this is noticeable because I can vary the base speed, but not the amount that the actual speed varies from the base number. Please do let me know if I'm missing something tho! (Also, what does "base up" actually do? Can't spot the difference.)

Hi ClockwiseSilver, first up thanks for this, it's amazing. I just wanted to check, though - am I missing something or does it display some advanced sliders but you're not actually able to adjust them, as they're automated whenever the plugin is active? It seems like there's functions involved that it would be even nicer if we could access - for me, this is noticeable because I can vary the base speed, but not the amount that the actual speed varies from the base number. Please do let me know if I'm missing something tho! (Also, what does "base up" actually do? Can't spot the difference.)

Hello! Nope, you aren't missing anything. Some of the parameters are hard coded. I've done things a bit differently in my latest plugin, SilverBJ, and HJ is similar enough that I may try to make some similar changes to it (specifically, being able to set min and max range and speed). I have a to-do list, but it's on there :)

ClockwiseSilver updated Silver HJ with a new update entry:

More control of Range and Speed Randomization. SilverBJ Integration.

Hello All!

I've added the following to SilverHJ:
* Added min and max speed sliders for more control over random speed
* Added min and max range sliders for more control over random range
* Added Overall Range control
* Added integration with SilverBJ. If SilverBJ is activated while SilverHJ is running, the two will move in synch and their ranges will be updated to make sure there's room for everything.

Have Fun!!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have one scene where Silver HJ just doesn't want to work. Changing male skins does nothing. I've no idea what I did wrong. I've tried reloading most things, on and offing stuff, etc. Completely stumped. I'm sad, because I love using this plugin :(

Is there a way to restore the audio without reloading the entire plugin?
Reloading a scene stops the sound from working.

Last edited:

This is a common problem I have in using this plug in. It seems to work really well without much tweaking, or this is what happens, and no amount of tweaking can fix it. What am I doing wrong?

Back
Top Bottom