Sex Open Worlds V0.1Sex Game

Scenes Sex Open Worlds V0.1Sex Game

Twerk vr

Reactions
Patreon
twerk_vr
Twerk vr submitted a new resource:

Sex Open Worlds V0.1 _________________ Sex Game___________________ - 3 Girls, 3 Locations to explore

Happy to share my first free scene! This project is only at his begining! The idea is to have a big scene like a "game" where you have to meet the persons and talk to them to have access to the +18 scenes. 🍆 💦 🍑

The goal of the project is to give a feeling of freedom to go where you want, to see the girl you want. To search, to get lost and finally find hot surprises.

Currently in the game, there are:...

Read more about this resource...

I'm not gonna give you a bad review and give you a chance to fix that if you want people to actually try it... because it seems you have not understand at all the way the hub works :

This is an extremely bad release. YOU SHOULD NOT upload full var files and redistribute them on mega and leave the user sort out the mess you currently have in the mega folder. You should also not extract .var files to a directory. The only file you should upload is your Twerk VR.Sex_Open_Worlds0_Free_V01.1.var.

Do whatever you want with this information, but if you want people to actually download and test your scene, you really need to fix that : )

Hi, first of all it's an honor to have a feedback from you! Thx for all the great stuffs you created! :)

I am willing and ready to comply with the right way. But first of all I would like to be sure to understand the problem.

Basically the fact of grouping all the var to be downloaded started from a good intention. So that in one click all the necessary dependencies can be downloaded. Otherwise the traditional method is to put the dependancies.txt file? And it's up to all the people to go and download the 50 .var one by one? Or maybe there is a simpler method that I don't know for them to download all them in one clikc? because those who are lazy might have a game that doesn't work (for example if they didn't take logic bricks and forget to take it) and after will complain here that my scene is not fonctionnal. 😭
The other method I've already seen is to compile in the same var as the scene the dependencies, but it doesn't seem appropriate because people who already have them would end up with duplicates, which would multiply with each new version downloaded.

I'm sorry for all my questions, but it's really that I would like to understand why what I did is not a good way. 🤓

And for your sentence "You should also not extract .var files to a directory" I'm not sure what you are talking about if you can be more specific(english is not my first language)

I would be grateful if you, or others had the time to explain these things to me!

Have a good day

Hi, first of all it's an honor to have a feedback from you! Thx for all the great stuffs you created! :)

lol, chill! I'm no one, I'm just having fun doin' stuffs 🤪🤭

It's a really good intention to ease the install process for users, but you could try to do it like I did for 2069 ( ie : making a ready to extract zip file with all your .var inside ). Not slap all var file in a directory that might scare people.

Initially, I also did that for 2069 because there was no super clever method to download the dependencies. But now, ingame, you can one-click download everything. ( you should try the ingame hub, it's super cool ).

And yeah, you're right, do not pack them in your release. The dependency system exists for that, it would be insane to make duplicated content. Especially with a scene THAT big ( 4.5gigs dude! )

About the extracted .vars, look at your Mega folder. There are "yellow" folders, for instance Sharr.Tigar.1.var. It's not a .var file, it's an extracted (decompressed) var file as a folder. This is not good. You should not have folders like that. Your var should be files ( they are zip files ), and you should never extract them to use them :)

No problem at all, you're welcome. I think it's fair to explain before slapping a bad review. The learning curve is extremely hard ; )

Great day to you too.

i seems to have some issues to play your game, i can lauch it and play but i think i did something wrong with the installation because in scenes i can't continue the scenes when i click the arrows and some of the girls have no hair or no clothes (this is mainly why i think i did something wrong), so if i could get some help it would be cool pls
PS: i'm new in using VAM so i might be incline to miss something on how to use it correctly
EDIT: nevermind i finaly understand where each file is supposed to go, but i still have a little problem: the cum button for the titjob queen doesn't work and when i give her the flower nothing happen so i have to directly load her scene to see it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom