September is #ArtMonth!

VaMRainey

Staff member
Reactions
๐Ÿ–Œ ๐ŸŽจ Art Recreation September! ๐ŸŽจ ๐Ÿ–Œ

(Thank you to SpiritOfHoundingDoom/@VIMVAMVOOMcoom for the suggestion!)

As we ramp up towards Spooky Season and prepare for a Halloween Event, I thought it would be interesting and fun to recreate works of art for our September theme!

๐Ÿ–ผ ๐Ÿ–ผ ๐Ÿ–ผ ๐Ÿ–ผ ๐Ÿ–ผ

Anything goes, I just want to see comparisons of the original and the VAM recreation!

1692982871.png
John_William_Waterhouse_-_The_Soul_of_the_Rose,_1903.jpg

For example, I used my Rainey avatar to create Soul of the Rose by John William Waterhouse. :)

You can go as obscure as you want, letโ€™s just encourage creativity, as always.
Recreate your favorite scene from a manga panel, or even a hentai?!
(within reason please, remember the hub's
content rules)

๐Ÿ–Œ ๐ŸŽจ ๐Ÿ–Œ ๐ŸŽจ ๐Ÿ–Œ ๐ŸŽจ

Or, if you want to keep it clean, a famous Renaissance painting? So many options! Letโ€™s use this as a creative challenge to push our creative boundaries! Any time period! Any genre!

When you post, if you like, please show us the original (and tell us who did it, credit people for their work always always!!!) alongside yours!

(Yes, feel free to make silly ones, this is all for fun!)

I canโ€™t wait to see what you make! :) ๐Ÿ–Œ ๐ŸŽจ

Oh nice, I haven't thought about this before. I'm also going to use GIMP to recreate the painting/drawing look aswell. Which I have been doing before, like these two pictures. There are some nice plugins to create the look of a painting or drawing.

Oh nice, I haven't thought about this before. I'm also going to use GIMP to recreate the painting/drawing look aswell. Which I have been doing before, like these two pictures. There are some nice plugins to create the look of a painting or drawing.

Can't wait to see what you make! :D

I didn't had much time to participate in the #ArtMonth. I also had problems with my computer, but I already build a new one. So, i'm still going to make #ArtMonth content in the near future. :)

Back
Top Bottom