Search for SquarePeg3D morphs

Cley

Reactions
Hello fellow horny people,
I've installed a clean version of vam to use it for animating with less lag and crap on it.
But I cant find all my morphs I used for animating now. Especially the morphpack called SquarePeg3D sex physics. I cant find it in the addon packages of my main folder and not in the morph folder for female/female_genitalia. Is their any other plays I could search it oder does one of you have it? Can't tell how I got it anymore and couldn't find it with googling oder searching vam.
Help will be very much appreciated!
The morph package in question attached in the picture
Screenshot 2023-02-08 002030.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-08 002030.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-08 002030.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
If you can't find those morphs and intend to share your scenes my advice is to replace them with morphs you can easily get. In the long run you're much better off.

Click the little cube Icon on the morph and it will show you which VAR it is packed in. Opening it in the Package manager you can search for that VAR on the hub to see if it's still there and check what licence it uses.

If you still can't find anything, you could apply some of the morphs you like to a zeroed female and layer some other morphs to adjust them slightly to make it a distinct new morph, then use morph merger to create a set you can use. This is morally questionable though depending on the licence type, you would be better off finding the original VAR as a dependency and crediting the creator for the work they put into it.

Back
Top Bottom