ScreenTools

Plugins ScreenTools

slimy

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
slimy submitted a new resource:

ScreenTools - Easily rotate the screen 90 degree to support high-quality widescreen capture.

Easily rotate the screen 90° to support high-quality widescreen capture.
It also provides a shortcut key to do the correct full screen.
Unity's full-screen shortcut "alt-Enter" can often be difficult to use. Why not use this plugin's shortcut "Ctrl-Enter" instead? Achieve correct full screen.

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this, much appreciated.

How would be the best workflow with standard video editing software to rotate it and keeping the full resolution?
I.e. I have 3840x1600 and want it 1600x3840 in full format without cropping?

Nvm, found out ;)

Last edited:
slimy updated ScreenTools with a new update entry:

Ver2.0 Small feature additions and bug fixes.

Fixed an issue where the Hub screen and file open UI would become slightly misaligned when rotated repeatedly.
Also, a small function has been added to clear the right side of the Window screen using the shortcut [ctrl+Enter].
Some people will find this useful for tasks such as scripting and texture editing.
Please feel free to write your opinions and wishes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would it be possible for this to finally let AMD users utilize AMD Fluid Motion Frames? For some reason it just won't kick in.. And thank you for the plugin <3

slimy updated ScreenTools with a new update entry:

Ver4.0 Stable Bug Fix

Fixed a small bug. However, right-click tumbling is not possible in rotated views. Also, if you open the HUB screen or SceneOpen UI while in rotated view, you may not be able to press the button to return to the scene.If that is the case, we have prepared a RESET button at the top right of the UI, so please try it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

YOU NEED to release these Scenes to demo your plugins!
Makes it easier to get started and will get your plugin into more hands.

Thx 4 this wonderful plugin~
May i ask if it's possible to add changable keyboard shortcut for turnning on/off the topside UI and switching to each camera angle?

Thx 4 this wonderful plugin~
May i ask if it's possible to add changable keyboard shortcut for turnning on/off the topside UI and switching to each camera angle?
Hello.
If you edit the script, change KeyCode.Alpha1 to KeyCode.Alpha0 in the update function.can be changed.
Turning the UI ON/OFF may be a bit troublesome.
In any case, as you say, I would like to provide a mechanism that allows for free customization.

Is it possible to save the camera view when rotated?
When I save with rotation and then load, the rotated screen is not saved

Is it possible to save the camera view when rotated?
When I save with rotation and then load, the rotated screen is not saved
Hello:)
It is not possible to immediately rotate the saved json by 90 degrees when opening it.
This is because it becomes irregular data for VaM.
If you don't have the plugin, your data will be lost and you'll never be able to open it again.
To prevent this, the rotation is reset when saving.
As an alternative idea, the 90 degree rotation information is saved in the camera slot, so by pressing the camera icon again after loading the file, the rotated camera when saved will be reproduced.

Hello:)
It is not possible to immediately rotate the saved json by 90 degrees when opening it.
This is because it becomes irregular data for VaM.
If you don't have the plugin, your data will be lost and you'll never be able to open it again.
To prevent this, the rotation is reset when saving.
As an alternative idea, the 90 degree rotation information is saved in the camera slot, so by pressing the camera icon again after loading the file, the rotated camera when saved will be reproduced.
Sorry I explained it wrong.
I'm using the plugin from LFE.Keyboardshortcuts.main
In there
Camera>look>tilt left, Tilt right, which I want to save in your screen plugin.
I want to save it in your screen plugin
It was a tilt, not a rotation, sorry for the confusion.

123.png

I want to save the scene in the photo above
But it won't save
I'm sad

Sorry I explained it wrong.
I'm using the plugin from LFE.Keyboardshortcuts.main
In there
Camera>look>tilt left, Tilt right, which I want to save in your screen plugin.
I want to save it in your screen plugin
It was a tilt, not a rotation, sorry for the confusion.

View attachment 362141
I want to save the scene in the photo above
But it won't save
I'm sad

Not compatible with Keyboardshortcuts plugin. The camera information stored is different from the camera controlled by that plug-in.Note that my plugin also allows you to tilt the screen to a different angle than 90 degrees. Have you tried it? Use the slider called ``CustomRotateAngle''

Attachments

• rapture_20240502203638.jpg
    rapture_20240502203638.jpg
    689.4 KB · Views: 0
Not compatible with Keyboardshortcuts plugin. The camera information stored is different from the camera controlled by that plug-in.Note that my plugin also allows you to tilt the screen to a different angle than 90 degrees. Have you tried it? Use the slider called ``CustomRotateAngle''
I was an idiot
Sorry for taking up your time
You're the best!!!
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom