School Student and Teacher Scene. 5 Animations as MALE or FUTA - POV & CAMRIDE | FREE

Scenes School Student and Teacher Scene. 5 Animations as MALE or FUTA - POV & CAMRIDE | FREE

ispinox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

School Student and Teacher Scene. 5 Animations as MALE or FUTA - POV & CAMRIDE | FREE - Select 1 of 5 Animated Poses as Futa or Male and play in Cinematic and POV mode

View attachment 231137

A short story of a student and teacher in classrom.
Student finds out about the teachers NSFW account and decides to enjoy her pics in classrom.
Things get hot when the teacher sees whats happening.

• Select one of 5 animations (8 for Patrons)
  • Watch the poses in POV or cinematic camride
  • As Futa or Male

View attachment 231132
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Excellent scene as usual, you are one of the best scene creators in this community. Wish you could give a option to add audio into your scenes because your scenes are really a movie experience.

ispinox updated School Student and Teacher Scene. 5 Animations as MALE or FUTA - POV & CAMRIDE | FREE with a new update entry:

Replaced missing looks and a lot more

Huge list of changes because some of the dependencies got removed from the HUB and I had to replace them. Two of them where looks and this caused lot's of editing in the timeline.
  • Replace the missing look dependency with a new Futa look
  • Removed animation 4 because with the new Futa look, it caused lots of issues and was a pain in the b*tt to re-animate it. Especially because I had to adjust the animation for two looks, futa and male. Also back when I made this scene I didn't...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom