Interrogation Room Scene with 4 Animations as Futa or Male in POV & Camride | FREE

Scenes Interrogation Room Scene with 4 Animations as Futa or Male in POV & Camride | FREE

ispinox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
I have a small question, how do you preview your viewing angles with your atom "camera"? Since there is no option to see the camera vieew on the Hud like with the windows camera.

I have a small question, how do you preview your viewing angles with your atom "camera"? Since there is no option to see the camera vieew on the Hud like with the windows camera.
As far as I know you can't. What I do is I'm setting a shortcut button, which is "O" in my scenes to quickly activate and deactivate embody on the camera atom. This way I can check really quick how the camera is positioned.
You can set that under "other settings" in within the embody plugin.

Thank you for your answer.
For info, it should have a way to have two window cameras atom... I'm on VAM since few months so I'm learning and making a lot of scene build test... and on one of this test, I managed to have 2 windows camera atoms... The problem is that I have absolutely no idea how I did it.

Thank you for your answer.
For info, it should have a way to have two window cameras atom... I'm on VAM since few months so I'm learning and making a lot of scene build test... and on one of this test, I managed to have 2 windows camera atoms... The problem is that I have absolutely no idea how I did it.
I know. I think when you rename the window camera, a new appears when you load the scene the next time

Ok, should be that cause I changed the windows camera name. I still have a lot to understand about VAM so thank you to make understand a new thing. ;)

Your scenes are excellent but some of your new scenes doesn't work for me so i had to unsubscribe from your patreon for now.
with housemaid scene, changing model doesn't work, it keeps to default make up and looks, your older scenes don't have this issue but this scenes has it and not fixed, hope you can fix it.
second issue- in interrogation scene, when i play cam ride or do try to play scenes, i could see only dark black shadows on my pc.
In lesbian scene, there is lot of mis alignment if model is changed, kind of mess up entire scene with model change.

Your scenes are excellent but some of your new scenes doesn't work for me so i had to unsubscribe from your patreon for now.
with housemaid scene, changing model doesn't work, it keeps to default make up and looks, your older scenes don't have this issue but this scenes has it and not fixed, hope you can fix it.
second issue- in interrogation scene, when i play cam ride or do try to play scenes, i could see only dark black shadows on my pc.
In lesbian scene, there is lot of mis alignment if model is changed, kind of mess up entire scene with model change.

Thank you.
With the housemaid scene, it's just how the scene works. It's complicated to work when you have to undress clothing in ''different'' animations.
That's why I used clothing presets in the timeline. Or else I would need to spend an hour to change that for each animation. I could try to change that but it would require lot's of time.

I just updated the interrogation scene. Seems like the monitor screen plugin caused issues for others too. I disabled it by default. Also some stuff in that scene requires the latest VaM. Just in case you are not up to date.

There is not much I can do about the lesbian scene. Both looks are a bit shorter than the average VAM look. That's why it's causing issue to change them.

Thank you.
With the housemaid scene, it's just how the scene works. It's complicated to work when you have to undress clothing in ''different'' animations.
That's why I used clothing presets in the timeline. Or else I would need to spend an hour to change that for each animation. I could try to change that but it would require lot's of time.

I just updated the interrogation scene. Seems like the monitor screen plugin caused issues for others too. I disabled it by default. Also some stuff in that scene requires the latest VaM. Just in case you are not up to date.

There is not much I can do about the lesbian scene. Both looks are a bit shorter than the average VAM look. That's why it's causing issue to change them.
Thanks for reply. Is it possible to disable clothing preset option as a button.even for undress clothing if it doesn't work with other dress , we can still watch your movie quality scene in look of actress we want with makeup and looks setup for her.

Thanks for reply. Is it possible to disable clothing preset option as a button.even for undress clothing if it doesn't work with other dress , we can still watch your movie quality scene in look of actress we want with makeup and looks setup for her.
I'm currently working on it. Can not say when I'm done because I'm finishing a new scene these days but I'll update it by this weekend. When I'm done you should be able to change clothes

H
Thank you.

Hi absolutely great scene.But im a question
can i extend the animation time?

Back
Top Bottom