Question Scenes intended for possession using trackers

mggyee133

Reactions
Can anyone recommend scenes where you take possession (ie using a hip tracker for thrusting) of the male as opposed to the male being animated? Are there any artists focusing more on these types of scenes?

I just figured out how to make possession in this way work well for me and now I’m obsessed with it. I can confirm TCGs scenes are the best for this type of thing.(possessing hips for manual thrust.) but now I’m wondering what else is out there. I tried EasyVAM’s a while back, but it was before I learned how to make it work right. May have to revisit. Who else is making scenes that allow me to float around fucking things? Just nice to not have to worry about alignment as much when you’re controlling it on your own in the moment.

Upvote 0
Update: Recently subbed to “Universens” Patreon and I’m really enjoying the quality and the possession possibilities. While you cant float around. With a few tweaks you are able to possess hip for manual thrusting and it works really really well and is very immersive. 👍🏼

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom