Sapuzex Scenes

Scenes Sapuzex Scenes

trety

Reactions
trety submitted a new resource:

Sapuzex Scenes - Sapuzex scenes collection in one juicy var

At the Febuary, Anno Domini 2021, i had tried to reach out Sapuzex to ask for permission to upload this collection.
Didn't get an answer for 2 weeks so i shared it only on discords.
Now, a YEAR later, I have decided to post it on HUB too, since it would be really shame if new people would miss all of these classic scenes.

The var contains ALL of Sapuzex scenes in a single archive.
What i did:
- Fixed most of bugs made by him and made by VaM updates
- Reorganized files structure.
- Added...

Read more about this resource...

You know, I have never been able to get demonic summoning to work. It looks like a super cool scene but there are no UI buttons or any hints and what to do with it. If you posses the demon you just kind of float there. Any hints?

You know, I have never been able to get demonic summoning to work. It looks like a super cool scene but there are no UI buttons or any hints and what to do with it. If you posses the demon you just kind of float there. Any hints?
Yeah this one is a bit tricky one, not sure how it 'should be played' but when U posses \ move demon near the girl he will start auto thrusting

Thx alot - great work and all in a userfriendly bundle! Just one question: everything i tried, worked really well so far. Only exeption is "cooking lession". My system does not respond anymore, as soon as i click the "next scene" button from the starting scene. For me, this bug is reproducable every time. Would be really nice, if you could check, if it is a bug.

Thx alot - great work and all in a userfriendly bundle! Just one question: everything i tried, worked really well so far. Only exeption is "cooking lession". My system does not respond anymore, as soon as i click the "next scene" button from the starting scene. For me, this bug is reproducable every time. Would be really nice, if you could check, if it is a bug.
Just fixed these scenes. The problem was with double [ " ] in one of the images panels. Thanks for report!

Here is a link to Sapuzex final reddit post. He was one of the first creators that got me hooked to VaM in the first place.
Every time I read this post, even to this day, I still peel an onion or two. dozen :cry:

Tip: You can replace the word "reddit" in the link with the word "revddit" or "unddit" to access archived posts that were deleted by the bots.

Hi thanks for uploading this, some of the scenes have no enviroments and it leaves the people just hanging in the air, the ones i'm having issues with are the tribal ritual, math lesson car and hockey night.
Any ideas where I can find the rooms/car for these?

Thank you

Hi thanks for uploading this, some of the scenes have no enviroments and it leaves the people just hanging in the air, the ones i'm having issues with are the tribal ritual, math lesson car and hockey night.
Any ideas where I can find the rooms/car for these?

Thank you
It has been a while, since i watched them. But everything was fine. Did you check, if you got all the depencies? You can get everything, that is missing and available on the hub by using the package manager inside of vam (->check missing dependancies-> after check -> download all). The dependancies not available on the hub are mentioned and linked in the overview tab.

It has been a while, since i watched them. But everything was fine. Did you check, if you got all the depencies? You can get everything, that is missing and available on the hub by using the package manager inside of vam (->check missing dependancies-> after check -> download all). The dependancies not available on the hub are mentioned and linked in the overview tab.
Ah, i've never used the package manager inside of VAM before, where can I find it please?

Ah, i've never used the package manager inside of VAM before, where can I find it please?
open the menu (i.e. in the default scene -"u" button easiest way in desktop mode), click the button with the package icon (6th symbol from left in the upper lane). In the following menu you will find the "Scan hub for missing dependancies"-Button in the lower left corner. The scan might take some time (depending on the number of vars you have.) When its done, the result is shown i a seperate window. Klick the "download all"-Button in the upper right corner. Wait until everthing is downloaded. Restart VAM and there you go ;-)

open the menu (i.e. in the default scene -"u" button easiest way in desktop mode), click the button with the package icon (6th symbol from left in the upper lane). In the following menu you will find the "Scan hub for missing dependancies"-Button in the lower left corner. The scan might take some time (depending on the number of vars you have.) When its done, the result is shown i a seperate window. Klick the "download all"-Button in the upper right corner. Wait until everthing is downloaded. Restart VAM and there you go ;-)
Ah you're a total life saver thank you so much for that :)

Know this threads been long abandoned but whenever I try loading any of the scenes VaM crashes before anything can load in, I've downloaded all the dependencies listed and tried to see if anyone else had similar problems but nothing has shown up, if anyone could offer assistance in any way it would be much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom