Ifrit Scenes

Scenes Ifrit Scenes

I love the scenes, but I can't get the female person in the BJ scene to do anything other than HJ

I love the scenes, but I can't get the female person in the BJ scene to do anything other than HJ
She is not supposed to do anything else. I only need a hand for the handjob and unfortunately i have to have whole other person for that there.The rest of the body is not needed for the pov experience.

i dunno if it just me but if i manually use my own hand in vr after they cum once the arousal bar is locked at max wont go bac down or move at all, gotta legit reload scene all over again, same thing with this scene and the rose gym scene no idea why , also just preference but cant use left hand or arousal bar wont move in general, n usually right hand b busy lul

i dunno if it just me but if i manually use my own hand in vr after they cum once the arousal bar is locked at max wont go bac down or move at all, gotta legit reload scene all over again, same thing with this scene and the rose gym scene no idea why , also just preference but cant use left hand or arousal bar wont move in general, n usually right hand b busy lul

Try adjusting the "arousal difficulty" slider. it controls how quickly the arousal decreases.

Back
Top Bottom