Rosa
Let us begin!

Package includes:
  • Full Morph
  • Textures
  • Clothing
  • Hair
- Winner of the #33 patron's choice poll -
Patrons can nominate models for me to port. The community votes and then the winner gets ported!
A super close poll led to an extra round after...

Read more about this resource...

OniEkohvius updated Rosa with a new update entry:

Update 1.1: Fixed issue with CUA hair rigging + New texture for the Iris

Update 1.1:

CUA Hair updated:

A user pointed out it was floating a bit around the head when in motion. This was due to a head bone being included in the rigging that shouldn't have been there. Removed which has fixed the issue. Hair root is now firmly planted on the head, allowing the rest to move about as expected.

Iris texture updated:
The old iris textured got messed up a bit during baking. Fixed with a new texture that properly reflects how it looks on the original...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Holy crap, finally an actually good model for one of the Mario Princesses.
Now just gotta hope we can get similarly high quality looks for Peach, Daisy, and maybe Pauline.

So been looking around for more looks, and I found out a few of Wunderwise's models are from Crisisbeat. Relevant because Crisisbeat has made two different Peach models. One of them is more based on her Smash Bros. appearance, I think, while the other is closer to her appearance in the movie and the probably best quality Peach model around. If you're looking for a model of Peach to port into VaM don't think you can get much better than these.
Also made a Daisy model, though it's more similar in quality to the first Peach model.

053.jpg

47583d3d02fb0acee62374a0fb8ae88c60c5a14ba3c4123a4fd56417a37b22bb.jpg

725845_crisisbeat_3d-daisy.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom