• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Paid Scenes Ride 'Em Cowgirl Style

flyroxy

Reactions
Twitter
fflyroxy
Patreon
flyroxy
flyroxy submitted a new resource:

Ride 'Em Cowgirl Style - Mocap Animation Scene

Ride 'Em Cowgirl Style
View attachment 235703

This is an experimental mocap sex scene that combines full-body animation with cycle forces. You know, one of the most challenging aspects of creating realistic animations...

Read more about this resource...

The penis is outside all the time, how do I fix it?
"Hi, please make sure you have the Divining Rod plugin installed: [https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/diviningrod.8992/]. Also, cap your FPS at 60 or 90 and use the following settings."
NvidiaControlPanel.png
Settings.png

"Hi, please make sure you have the Divining Rod plugin installed: [https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/diviningrod.8992/]. Also, cap your FPS at 60 or 90 and use the following settings."
Thanks for your fast reply, I tried before with a 60fps cap and didn't work. As you can see, I have the exact same settings as you and the penis is outside all time. Do you know what this could be due to?
1693740547720.png

I don't have any penis plugins activated, I have the "Digin In Rod" one which by the way I have tried using and the penis doesn't manage to get into her vagina either. Can the angle of erection of the penis be changed? I think it's too low and that's why it doesn't go in, if it were a little higher it would go in without any problems, or so I think.

Last edited:
That's actually very strange. But here is what you need to do: Go to The Person#2 -> Plugins -> Make sure DivingRod plugin is active.

That's actually very strange. But here is what you need to do: Go to The Person#2 -> Plugins -> Make sure DivingRod plugin is active.
Now it worked, I have the habit of selecting the penis and applying the plugin instead of selecting the chest as you did and that's why it didn't work. Now I selected the chest and it worked. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom