Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
CosmicFTW2
Patreon
CosmicFTW
I am planning on moving a lot of my resources from Paid to Free with the intro of 1.2 and auto download. I know I will have to upload the VAR directly to the hub, my question is will it move to the top of the Free “list” so people will know it’s changed status and thus be able to download easy? Or will it be stuck at the original date it was uploaded as a Paid resource and thus buried in the “Free” section. Apologies if this has already been asked/answered. Also any tips on this process is appreciated as I have a lot of content to move over. Cheers.

Moved my IdlePoser from EarlyAccess to Free just yesterday. Check the "Updates" and "History" tabs of the resource: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/life-idleposer.203/

1. Choose "Move Resource" from the "..." menu to move into the free section.
  2. Choose "Post an update" and "Release a new version" where you upload your files. I recommend to use the same version number with "(free)" or similar added to indicate the files are identical. Optionally also "Post an update" to have a log on what happened to the resource.
  3. Choose "Edit Resource" from the "..." menu and update the resource description if needed. E.g. I usually have a sentence "This is an EarlyAccess resource....download available after....bla bla".

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom