Rescue Raven 2: Lite Version

Scenes Rescue Raven 2: Lite Version

LutherSlade

Reactions
Patreon
lutherslade
LutherSlade submitted a new resource:

Rescue Raven 2: Lite Version - Raven is still missing, Power Girl is on the case!

Lite Version - - - Enjoyed it? Get the Full Release on Patreon
This Lite Version includes four of six chapters of the full scene, including one sex scene between Cyborg and Power Girl. The full release includes two additional chapters with a solo PG scene, and another Cyborg-PG scene. It also includes a short epilogue which ties this sequel in with the events of the first part.

Raven is still missing. As we learned in the last...

Read more about this resource...

Just tried this out. WOW. I always wanted something with Power girl. Boy you have delivered. Well done.

Downloaded via the in-game teaser hub, scene does not load correctly and locks up the game from loading any other scene. Possible issues: I use desktop not VR, session plugin settings causing a bug (macgruber postmagic, givemefps)... The scene loads, cyborg is asleep, I can 'continue' through the initial dialogue, then it seems to glitch as the camera/mouse control is taken over by the scene (hitting escape seems to reset something but ultimately the player becomes separated from the visual location movement of the scene). Is this just me? Screenshots look awesome so I'm trying to get it working :)

edit: all dependencies are downloaded and 'in library'

edit 2: appears to be a RAM issue. I have 16gb and over 14 are consistently utilized with the scene loaded.. perhaps there isn't enough overhead to continue loading scene elements..?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom