Igawa Asagi (Lite version)

Looks Igawa Asagi (Lite version)

OniEkohvius

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
oniekohvius
I LOVE looks like these for VaM, there aren't enough!!

I am wondering however, what is supposed to be the difference between the two versions:
- Base lite VS Base G2F Hands Lite ?

^ (I mean, I can see visually, the hands are a different size/shape between the two)

But what I mean is, is there a certain reason why I would want to use one version instead of the other variant?
Or is it purely a case of personal preference?

I LOVE looks like these for VaM, there aren't enough!!

I am wondering however, what is supposed to be the difference between the two versions:
- Base lite VS Base G2F Hands Lite ?

^ (I mean, I can see visually, the hands are a different size/shape between the two)

But what I mean is, is there a certain reason why I would want to use one version instead of the other variant?
Or is it purely a case of personal preference?
Glad you like them!

The hand morphs in VAM are designed for the original G2F hands so by transplanting them onto this model, you'll generally have better compatibility with hand morphs compared to the Asagi hands. Hope that makes sense!

Glad you like them!

The hand morphs in VAM are designed for the original G2F hands so by transplanting them onto this model, you'll generally have better compatibility with hand morphs compared to the Asagi hands. Hope that makes sense!
Ah! So correct me if i am wrong:

If I want to look at the appearance, and prefer visual fidelity I would use the "Base" version?

But If I want to use the appereance in animations where she uses her hands allot, I would be better of by using the G2F version?

Thanks again!

Ah! So correct me if i am wrong:

If I want to look at the appearance, and prefer visual fidelity I would use the "Base" version?

But If I want to use the appereance in animations where she uses her hands allot, I would be better of by using the G2F version?

Thanks again!
Pretty much that, yep! I'd probably suggest using the G2F hands one in any case - porting the base hands in is necessary to wrap the clothing to but after that, g2f hands will usually be better in any scenario unless the base model's hands have a big visual difference to the g2f ones that you'd want to keep.

Back
Top Bottom